Carling Cup...

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I hope that Rooney is back for the Derby because he is playing shit, will be completely not match fit and Hernandez is scoring and looking dangerous.

Fuck me he broke the stell barricades of S(j)oke city and wolves he must be the new Vindaloo not Chikkentikka.

tevezisablue said:
My GF's Brother is a Rag and he just said Hernadez is better than Tevez, It has left me speechless as he really believes it.

i just mentioned something like that

blueinsa said:
OP forgot to mention that the little chincichenko or whatever his fucking name is will score a wonder goal from 2 yards out off the back of his arse and we will be treated to a media wankfest for the next week with constant re runs of probably, the greatest Carling Cup goal..........EVER!

Told you!

Sky will be busy putting together an hour long montage as we speak with interviews with Baconface acolytes heaping all the praise for this guy firmly on his pissed up shoulders.

What a joke now the scum supporters and media must think this Mexican pokémon is the best striker in the world.

tevezisablue said:
My GF's Brother is a Rag and he just said Hernadez is better than Tevez, It has left me speechless as he really believes it.

Does anyone remember when Macheeda scored a late and spectacular winner against Villa last season (or was it the one before that) and was immediately hailed by all and sundry as the messiah and the new Ronaldo. The desperation just keeps on getting worse.

manimanc said:
why the fuck are you watching the glazerites? why??? and then why get all annoyed at them winning? get over yourselves for fuck sake....

I was watching Wolves, hoping they'd go to extra time. Or at least break a sweat. No such luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.