Carlitos Tevez

The Ox

Not a single thread on him tonight, if I was him I would look for a new Agent, as he has committed professional suicide with his transfer request. It's going to be a long 5 months sat on the bench and reduced to a bit part player in a City with only 2 restaurants and shite weather. A real shame as he is a fantastic player - but you reap what you sow !!

Will he fuck be sat on the bench for 5 months, he'll get at least half the playing time from now till then, shit thread.

Tevez will be more than a bit part player when the season gets into full flow, playing mid week then weekends will be tough, but we the squad to cope.

personally i think conrithians will be back come January, but until then all i ask is tevez gives his all, this is football

Think a lot of people have let the saga cloud their minds. Carlos Tevez is one of the best in the world, no ifs about it, he wont be benched, he will get plenty of games this season.

just hope ndj See's sense and fucks this maggot kia off he had done great work for ned Hughes so far hasn't he :)

He's not fully fit yet anyway - still needs a couple of weeks - then he'll be playing again.

Forgive me if I am wrong but for the last 3 games has he not been on the bench ? Do you not think that Mancini has already set a precedence with the way we are now set up ?
Sure he will get game time in the Carling cup and off the bench but by no means will he be a starter unless someone is injured. You don't cross Mancini and get away with it too easily.
IMO the set up and players you are watching now was Mancini's master plan in the eventuality that Tevez would leave !

Carlos is world class. Let's not forget and dismiss his ability. He'll surely play a vital role for us. His workrate would probably be very useful against European teams.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3qPcxJ1k4Y[/youtube]

the guy started training late and didnt have a pre season so isnt fit yet, once he's fit he'll get games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.