Carlos Borges | Signed by Ajax for £12m

No,that goes without saying.....but his pace will still destroy.

He will learn to use that and his other strengths to develop his game as necessary.
I think he's still a little bit away from playing for the first team, his first half last night showed is ability in abundance, but his second half showed how far away he is.

Compare him to Rico Lewis (slightly younger), who looks like he could slot in right now, and is rightly getting game time, because he looks composed and comfortable (hope tonight doesn't prove me wrong haha), I'd still like to see him get on the bench, maybe in the FA Cup assuming we get a decent draw, and feel that side of things, but I think significant game time is still a little bit away.

Like you, I think Kian Breckin looks closer, especially on last nights game anyway.

I think he's still a little bit away from playing for the first team, his first half last night showed is ability in abundance, but his second half showed how far away he is.

Compare him to Rico Lewis (slightly younger), who looks like he could slot in right now, and is rightly getting game time, because he looks composed and comfortable (hope tonight doesn't prove me wrong haha), I'd still like to see him get on the bench, maybe in the FA Cup assuming we get a decent draw, and feel that side of things, but I think significant game time is still a little bit away.

Like you, I think Kian Breckin looks closer, especially on last nights game anyway.

I agree,in the main,he is in no way yet a starter,but as an x factor from the bench i think ke is ready for the occasional outing.

Breckin is clearly a very special talent,one that could brilliantly emerge/coincide with the inevitable deterioration of KDB.

Its fantastic to have such young talent waiting in the background.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.