Carlos Borges | Signed by Ajax for £12m

CBA reading 31 Pages...

Any chance of this lad getting introduced to First Team football next season?

24 Games, 21 Goals, 10 Assists - pretty impressive stats!
Nope, not a Pep player at all. If Pep rated him he`d be around the first team daily, like Rico or Cole. Barely been involved in first-team training all year it seems

Nope, not a Pep player at all. If Pep rated him he`d be around the first team daily, like Rico or Cole. Barely been involved in first-team training all year it seems
How did you come to this conclusion that he isn't a Pep player? Sometimes we make it seem like only Nobel laureates are capable of becoming Pep players. I'm not even sure I know what the fuck a "Pep player" is anymore lol

Last edited:
How did you come to this conclusion that he isn't a Pep player? Sometimes we make it seem like only Nobel laureates are capable of becoming Pep players. I'm not even sure I know what the fuck a "Pep player" is anymore lol
First touch, dribbling and passing is probably his weakest traits, which also happen to be potentially the most important traits to Pep. Nowhere near good enough on the ball

He's going to play in 15 minutes for Portugal's under-19 against Poland(João Félix brother, Hugo Félix, is also playing).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.