Carlos hands in transfer request

short-term, with no Carlos and Adebayor also on the way home these next 5 games in December we could be seeing a little too much of Jo and RSC!!

Absolutely gutted.

But hey this is why i love MCFC. Everything is rosy next thing our best player hands in a transfer request.

LOOK CALOS, NO PLAYER IS BIGGER THAN THE CLUB AND NEVER WILL BE.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WAY THINGS ARE PICKING UP YOUR 160K A WEEK THE PLEASE DO FUCK OFF.

LET HIM ROT IN THE RESERVES.

just pray this is more BS...

MCFC please release statement ASAP.

gooney said:
southern muppet said:
Any logical reason for not reading out an actual quote?

There's every chance the reports are genuine and correct, but with the English media nothing would surprise me.

Not only are standards among the lowest in Europe, professional ethics markedly are too.
I agree...they twist alot of stuff.....but they can easily get sued here if they say you said something without even speaking to you. They could easily say close source to Tevez said it, but they said his agent told them which is big difference

Actually its not that easy to sue someone, especially when it is a big firm. (In the Legal industry myself)

If he wants to go then let him go. Good luck to him, he's been a star for us.

As others have said, he's not bigger than the club. If his reasons are genuinely cos he's missing his girls then I feel for him but he should think long and hard about quitting football.

If he wants a move to Spain or wherever then we hold the cards, we play hardball to get the best deal for us. Just a thought but I reckon some of kind trade involving Kaka could be on the cards.

Whatever happens, lets not boo the lad eh? He's never give us less than 100% on the field, so I don't think he deserves that.

Well we knew it was coming sooner or later, tevez isn't the settling down type but fuck I'm gutted if this turns out to be true.

Problem is, do you shout at tevez or that dodgy fcuktard of an agent of his or both?!

The thing that puzzles me is the interview he did on the OS. Saying he's happy and the rest of it...

I'm thinking staged?

PistonBlue said:
If he wants to go then let him go. Good luck to him, he's been a star for us.

As others have said, he's not bigger than the club. If his reasons are genuinely cos he's missing his girls then I feel for him but he should think long and hard about quitting football.

If he wants a move to Spain or wherever then we hold the cards, we play hardball to get the best deal for us. Just a thought but I reckon some of kind trade involving Kaka could be on the cards.

Whatever happens, lets not boo the lad eh? He's never give us less than 100% on the field, so I don't think he deserves that.
I dont know if City holds the cards as Tevez agents strikes me the type of agent that would do anything to get the move for Tevez and would make it impossible for Tevez to stay by going to the media and just talk nonsense

Whilst Tev would be a big miss for us it's a simple situation to resolve
as there are only two options;

1:He wants to quit football, go home and be a Dad,

Fine, No probs Carlos, buy the rest of your contract out and go
be the best Dad you can be.

2: He wants to move to another club,

Ok, get whichever club you want to go to to stump up 70m +
and don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

No need for all this Panic, Carlos Tevez is NOT Manchester City, he just
plays for us.

Could stay with us until he retires, or walk out on us tomorrow.

Read the interviews about plastic surgery- CT: "I was born this way, I stay this way".

No Carlos, you got scolded by a kettle as a nipper. You wasn't born that way.

That's Carlito for you. Head full of magic. Just leave him to it.

If he wants to play for us, he will. If Mancini thinks he's not worth the histrionics, he goes.

Harry Godwin said:
Whilst Tev would be a big miss for us it's a simple situation to resolve
as there are only two options;

1:He wants to quit football, go home and be a Dad,

Fine, No probs Carlos, buy the rest of your contract out and go
be the best Dad you can be.

2: He wants to move to another club,

Ok, get whichever club you want to go to to stump up 70m +
and don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

No need for all this Panic, Carlos Tevez is NOT Manchester City, he just
plays for us.

That's the sugar coated pill I'm willing to swallow without complaining, you got a good point there mate.

Plus on the upside, if we sell him more money for another striker(s) who I hope don't have ties with likes of Kia Joorabachian

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.