Carlos hands in transfer request

Joga Bonito said:
I don't believe it because as people have cleverly pointed out this entire fiasco was based on an article from NOTW which just happens to require a subscription to read.

That and the fact that there are no real quotes leads me to believe it's much ado about nothing.

That being said he is an amazing player and we would miss him.
I dont know how you can just make up about a player handing in a transfer request though

bluemoon32 said:
Annoyed if this is true, just as it looked as if we were getting things together it all goes to shit again.
Not being able to hold on to the bigger name players is going to hurt us when chasing other names, they'll all be wondering just what is wrong at our club.

Fair point, but it seems theres far more wrong in the lads head than there is at our club.

TFC said:
bluemoon32 said:
Annoyed if this is true, just as it looked as if we were getting things together it all goes to shit again.
Not being able to hold on to the bigger name players is going to hurt us when chasing other names, they'll all be wondering just what is wrong at our club.

Fair point, but it seems theres far more wrong in the lads head than there is at our club.

Maybe, i wasn't having a pop at our club, we'e recovered from worse things in the past.
It just makes me fucking angry when players act up like this.

Tevez agent confirms to Sky Sports News that he's handed in a transfer request about 5 hours ago via web Retweeted by 74 people

ChrisSkudder
<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/chrisskudder/status/13730757570732033" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/chrisskudder/status ... 7570732033</a>

It seems real.

very annoyed. And annoyed at Mancini for making him captain. All this power has gone to his head. I'm sorry but with our midfield whoever played those kinds of minutes was going to get goals. Of course he is brilliant, and works hard, but the griping never ends with him. He has to do what Mancini asks of him. And Mancini needs to find a way to talk to him so that he remembers his team. So will these two please stop being premadonnas and sort it out.

And can his daughters not come over to the UK for a while. He can afford to bring the rest of the bloody school with them if they are feeling lonely for gods sake.

anyone else wondering it that yellow card against bolton was premeditated? probably knew he would not be playing against juve so fancied another holiday in argentina. didn't work out if it was so he has thrown the toys out.

Just read this on Wikipedia about tevez's dodgy tw@ of an agent...

Sources at Manchester City suggested that Joorabchian and Pini Zahavi had developed links to the club under the regime of the previous owner, Thaksin Shinawatra, who had originally appointed the City chief executive Garry Cook. Cook himself said that the club "did not need and did not seek" Joorabchian's help in facilitating the negotiations with A.C. Milan.[2] Joorabchian was involved in the leaking of Carlos Tevez's transfer request to Manchester City on 11th December 2010, by revealing the news to the newspaper, News of the World.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.