Carlos hands in transfer request

This is all down to the agent... seen his best client playing well, asks the club for a improved contract and extension, City say don't need to discuss this until the summer, after all Tevez will still have 3 years on his deal, agent is unhappy with this and plays the same card Stretford played with Rooney and puts in transfer request, club refuse this, so he tells the press.

City should hold there ground, if he becomes a disruption he plays in the reserves, if he goes awol we stop his wages and sue him, if he gets his head down and continues to play well, he may well get an improved deal, but come the summer we may be signing better.

Journo on Twitter:

Tevez thinks he has played his last game for #mcfc according to sky sports. #football

The timing for this to come out could not be worse, with Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs playing each other over the coming weeks and with City having some winnable games, we cannot afford distractions.

Tevez may say that he appreciates the fans, but he's shown no respect here. Should be warming the bench on Monday.

I hope he has played his fcking last game for us the ungrateful twat.

2 years ago he was going to the doctors on a regular basis with splinters in his arse through sitting on Taggerts bench. He should remember that.

I cant believe some people on here licking his arse. He is paid to score goals and lets face it for every one he puts away he misses one by being a greedy bstd!

Well this time Carlos WE hold your registration which means that unless someone puts in an acceptable bid for you then you are staying where you are and as far as I am concerned you can fcking wash Balotelli's boots for your wages.

I have been watching us for 35 years and I will still be watching us in another 35 years if I am still alive.

The only constant in this club is us....The Fans!

People like him will never settle anywhere. If he has got a bee in his bonnet about being subbed with 2 minutes to go in a game where we were down to ten men then he is a brainless tool

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I hope he has played his fcking last game for us the ungrateful twat.

2 years ago he was going to the doctors on a regular basis with splinters in his arse through sitting on Taggerts bench. He should remember that.

I cant believe some people on here licking his arse. He is paid to score goals and lets face it for every one he puts away he misses one by being a greedy bstd!

Well this time Carlos WE hold your registration which means that unless someone puts in an acceptable bid for you then you are staying where you are and as far as I am concerned you can fcking wash Balotelli's boots for your wages.

I have been watching us for 35 years and I will still be watching us in another 35 years if I am still alive.

The only constant in this club is us....The Fans!

People like him will never settle anywhere. If he has got a bee in his bonnet about being subbed with 2 minutes to go in a game where we were down to ten men then he is a brainless tool

AGREED 100%

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.