Carlos hands in transfer request

What I'd like to know is why, if the club don't conduct contract negotiations mid season, Tevez's agent was allowed to put forward "numerous" requests for improvements and extensions? Sounds very fishy to me, like the club's numerous responses were not accepted.

<a class="postlink" href="http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/3553/teveth.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/3553/teveth.jpg</a>

You can tell he's not arsed. If this was me i'd be embarrassed to walk onto that training pitch and wouldn't even be able to look any of my team-mates in the eye. I hope Zabaleta has a word with him when he gets back.

I'd be even more pissed off if we ended up selling him to Chelsea.

Lets hope we can convince someone to replace him in January, I think it'll be more difficult now this has all come out with Tevez.

The problem is who could afford the transfer fee for Carlos and also match his wages.

I would swap him for Dani Alves. Better than letting him go to one of our competitors. Then buy Dzeko, that way we sort out our attacking problem and full-back 'problem'.

He can't go to South America as they can't afford him. Look at the Robinio situation.

Who is Carlos Tevez to say when his last game is for us? I consider my self a rational person, but this is situation is getting totally ridiculous now, lets replace him in Jan and sell him completely on our terms when we feel the time is right. Lets see who is doing better in three years time Carlos, you or City.

I don't get some of you guys.

Calling him ungrateful? You must be having a laugh!
Our league position would be nowhere near as high as it is at the moment without Tevez, he has put so much effort in for us every time he has been on the pitch. Obviously more to this than meets the eye so i'm not sure why we're all jumping on him like he is satan.
It's you all that are being ungrateful!

Also, out team is made up of mercenaries that are only here for the money (with a couple of exceptions) - why else do you think they're here? That's modern football, and that is part and parcel of where our ambition is, not sure why some of you are surprised by this?

Just been sent this, not sure if it's legit so if any of you ITK's could weigh in that would be great.

Dear Mr. Tevez.

You and your agent recently submitted a written transfer request in order to leave my club. This was followed with a public statement released to the British Press. All despite making you talisman, leader, idol, highest earner and bowing to your every whim.

I'm a patient man Mr Tevez, but there is a line. You can still offer me your service, however, Mr Joorabchian cannot, so it was in everyone's best interests to have him disposed. He is currently buried within the Arabian Desert, and a similar fate may await you should you follow through with your plans to push through a transfer.

I sincerely hope we can repair our working relationship, as disposing of you would present more problems than your friend did.

Yours courteously,
Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan

From where im standing, this is how I see it...

If Tevez fucks off to Argentina and doesnt return, we can simply take him to court. We rejected his transfer request... so its his move now, stick with the club and play his contract out or cough up. I recon he will be reluctant to buy out his contract though... it must be a huge sum being our highest paid player. We effectively hold his license and him and his agent are in no position to fuck around with the club... we are not like United where we don't have a pot to piss in. Im sure the club won't mind letting him rot in the reserves or not play for three years, we did the same with Bellamy and Robinho... both wanted a move and we controlled where they went. Robbie wanted to go to Santos, tough shit. Bellamys case may of been slightly different, he wanted Cardiff but we knew sending him there by loan would prevent rivals taking him on so he was no threat in a championship side.

Be interesting to see what move him and his agent make... if it is well and truly about the money, he won't cough up a £40-50mil sum to get out of there. I hope the club don't co-operate with them at all and let them flap. If he stays in Argentina and doesnt return, we can take him to court over a breach of contract and sue them.

All I can say is thank fuck we have the financial backing... or else Tevez would of walked all over this club and made it roll over.

Shown no respect, oh do fuck off, you were made club captain of our great club for fucks sake.
Great player but a fucking child.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.