Carlos hands in transfer request

First class hypocrite if he's leaving after saying he was staying.

If so, we'll miss him terribly but can replace him.

Dzeko + Torres or Aguero?

Absolutely fuming, this is a spin-off from the press. Guardian are reporting it only as a result of the NOTW, if its a NOTW exclusive then its bollocks, if it isn't then it wouldn't be reported as an exclusive which they claim it is. Nothing but other papers jumping onto a bandwagon gangbang! Carlos is going nowhere.

Parksidecity said:
Lads cant say much but there is some truth in this

wife wants spain

They are split up ffs.

Now is not the time for attention whoring!

Parksidecity said:
Lads cant say much but there is some truth in this

wife wants spain

Is that the wife he split up with months and months ago?

Shame if he does want out, but we move on. I'm happy with the direction the club is going in, with or without Tevez.

If it's true so be it. We just have to get on with it. Players have come and gone and we have continued to support the club and we will again. I won't slag him off if it is true as he has been brilliant for us. We just need to get on with it and get behind the lads.

He has either had a bit of a verbal strop or has really handed in a written transfer request.

Or maybe something inbetween.

However, I do believe there is some truth in the rumours.

Looks worryingly like there is some thruth in this. Just can't work out whether it is about Tevez being homesick/depressed or about his agent being a **** and trying to get another payday. The Mail article says he wants to leave because he is homesick but then says that Chelsea and Real Madrid will be interested. Whatever happens, the club must make him stay until the end of the season. He strikes me as the kind of player who would still try his hardest even if he knew he was going. Let him go in the summer for the right price and when we would be able to replace him properly. Obviously, if we let him go in January then it would be a disaster and could completely derail what is a huge season for us.

It wouldn't surprise me if we're dealing with a depressed footballer here...disillusioned with football/life, fearful of the future, desperately homesick, flashes of irrational behaviour. Just a hunch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.