Carlos hands in transfer request

This is horrible news if true. Very sad. Why announce it now?!

Fuck sake.

Who could afford him anyway? Surely Real would be the only club.

not many teams in a position to buy him - get the seasdon out of him if he wants to go, you know he'll give it 100%, he knows no other way

i hate responding to the press but this is such a big story and they'll know us, the fans, are hanging on rumours here, would be nice for clarification either way

He can go.

Tell you what I'd say to him:

"Hi Carlos, you hand it in, and you're banished from property used by the club, you're also fined your wages every week, and you're not moving to an English club, and if you move to Real we'll only sell you if we get Higuain and Ronaldo, if it's Barca we want Messi and Villa, otherwise you can rot."

Sick of his attitude, why can't the Sheikh just get a henchman to put a bullet through Kia's head? would solve everything.

Carlos, you're a fool, and you'll be shown up to be. We're bigger than you, better than you and will carry on regardless and still win like we did today.

You, on the other hand will warm a bench somewhere.

Good luck. Now either grow up and be grateful for what you've got and fuck Kia off, or fuck off. Plain and simple.

oi notw fuck off your a bunch of cunts, theres a media witch hunt for city, they dont like us, everytime they make up bullshit, city do an inerview or 2 too prove them wrong, there trying to de-rail us, were not liked by anyone at the moment, carlos said on his interview hes happy, he knows he has to make sacrifices, he said in the past about bullshit from the papers, im fucking sick of it, referees are the same, balotelli shudnt of been booked, weve never had a good ref at coms... fuck them carlos tevez is a blue!

Disappointing, but he is not irreplaceable. I don't see what his plan is though, his value has only risen, we will expect a huge fee, who will pay it?

Haha, was looking forward to watching Sunday supplement tomoz, wondering how they can grab a negative from us going joint top....... Well they now have it.....cunts

pee dubya said:
Disappointing, but he is not irreplaceable. I don't see what his plan is though, his value has only risen, we will expect a huge fee, who will pay it?

Got to be a player swap, the money is useless to us...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.