Carlos Pics from Todays's Training

Eggsy said:
Conork599 said:
I hope he continues to train on his own. Don't want to see him anywhere near the rest of the first team.
Or the reserves as some are suggesting. He will only start spouting his rubbish to young naive impressionable youngster's.

But as others have said what a waste of talent, stupid idiot who has been very badly advised.

AHEM - Elite Development Squad remember ;-)

Seriously though, you are probably the only club in the world that could put up a stand against players like tevez. No-one else could afford to waste 200k a week, but if the Sheik wants to put a marker down that you wont be messed with then you should make him stay and waste his career training alone

And he owes me 40 quid because my lad had tevez on his shirt, that went in the bin and had to get him a new one with kun aguero on it

I know he is a complete idiot but I still believe that from solely a footballing perspective MCFC are a weaker team without him. Don't get me wrong - I back the manager 100% but I cannot and will not ever forget the contribution the guy has made over the last couple of years, the simple fact is that we would not be where we are without him. It just makes me sad, not angry. I know there is no going back and he will be shipped out as soon as, still does not change my opinion that Carlos in his pomp is as good as anyone in the world.

You are wrong there about affording 200k a week, united stretched to 250k for a bald fat scouse guy who said you had no ambition and wanted to leave and your board bent over and took it up the rear to pay the granny shagger

tommo74 said:
You are wrong there about affording 200k a week, united stretched to 250k for a bald fat scouse guy who said you had no ambition and wanted to leave and your board bent over and took it up the rear to pay the granny shagger

Im not sure you have quite understood me - I was saying that as you are the richest club in the world you could do it where others couldn't.

PS that 250k went towards him not being bald lol

cantona01 said:
tommo74 said:

Im not sure you have quite understood me - I was saying that as you are the richest club in the world you could do it where others couldn't.

PS that 250k went towards him not being bald lol

Is your location the motorway?

tommo74 said:
And he owes me 40 quid because my lad had tevez on his shirt, that went in the bin and had to get him a new one with kun aguero on it
I hope you agreed this deal with Tevez in advance otherwise you look like a right mug in front of your spoilt brat.<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:49 pm --<br /><br />
tommo74 said:
Is that motorway question aimed at me ?
No, Cantona01, who like me thought putting his post code area as his location would be a good idea. I changed it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.