Carlos Pics from Todays's Training

sixlashes said:
should send him to the chippy at dinner,"theres your bike, 15 lots of fish n chips"

He would just come back with 30 tins of corned beef. After receiving the order through mime. nom nom, rubs belly, points at 15 team mates and points at bike.

DSCF9155.jpg

this is an ass good to be shagged more than an athlete ass

Anyone see the idiot getting his City shirt signed by Tevez when Tevez was on his way out of the training ground. Has he been in a coma for a year and missed all his shinanighans?!

davelyncooper said:
I know he is a complete idiot but I still believe that from solely a footballing perspective MCFC are a weaker team without him. Don't get me wrong - I back the manager 100% but I cannot and will not ever forget the contribution the guy has made over the last couple of years, the simple fact is that we would not be where we are without him. It just makes me sad, not angry. I know there is no going back and he will be shipped out as soon as, still does not change my opinion that Carlos in his pomp is as good as anyone in the world.

I agree.

I am not saying he is without fault - clearly he is not - but it would never have come to this if his "agent" was not such a leech. The pattern is clear: move Tevez on to next club; collect £2m for self; lie low for a year or so; start poisoning Tevez' mind about club he's at; move him to next club and collect another £2m; repeat ad infinitum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.