Carlos Pics from Todays's Training

scorer said:
Skashion said:
Nope, don't owe him anything and no amount of affirmations well change my mind thanks.

Without him there is no way we would be in CL... like itor not its a fact.... FA cup possibly... but thats your view and your welcome to it
No, it's not a fact and, again, no amount of affirmations will make it one.

How can we owe him anything? He got paid 250k a week , which came from the pockets of loyal fans buying season tickets merchandise etc, some who could little afford it but still went and supported city home and away, and it is manchester city football club not Carlos tevez fucking football club, and I am sure the rest of the squad will be happy to know that in your opinion without him they would not be good enough to qualify for the cl, they might as well all pack up and Fuck off now then because he will never wear a city shirt again.

I actually feel sorry for him, i think he and Mancini have a hate hate relationship with each other and were continually at loggerheads. The sub thing to me showed signs of communication breaking down, yes Tevez was stubborn but so was Mancini. I back Mancini 100% but..............I love Carlos for what he given the club but i also think that he as an individual has been badly managed and advised. I believe he is so simple...and i mean simple (what other word can i use ?) that he doesn't have a clue how to run his own life and is being fed crap from his advisors but is unable to their words into what they want. I honestly think that he would love us like we loved him if told too. He is that simple and for that i forgive him, and also would be happy to see him back in Blue.

ReturnoftheMac said:
I actually feel sorry for him, i think he and Mancini have a hate hate relationship with each other and were continually at loggerheads. The sub thing to me showed signs of communication breaking down, yes Tevez was stubborn but so was Mancini. I back Mancini 100% but..............I love Carlos for what he given the club but i also think that he as an individual has been badly managed and advised. I believe he is so simple...and i mean simple (what other word can i use ?) that he doesn't have a clue how to run his own life and is being fed crap from his advisors but is unable to their words into what they want. I honestly think that he would love us like we loved him if told too. He is that simple and for that i forgive him, and also would be happy to see him back in Blue.

Is that you Kia?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2048878/Carlos-Tevez-snubs-deal-crisis-talks-Roberto-Mancini.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ncini.html</a>

Eggsy said:
Conork599 said:
I hope he continues to train on his own. Don't want to see him anywhere near the rest of the first team.
Or the reserves as some are suggesting. He will only start spouting his rubbish to young naive impressionable youngster's.

But as others have said what a waste of talent, stupid idiot who has been very badly advised.

Yeah, we don't want 'im muckin' up impressionable lads with Carlos' claptrap.

we owe him nothing, yet we pay him so much. That, I am afraid, is all the fatarse cares about.

yes, he had a fabulous spell of goalscoring with us. yes, he may have been an integral part of the new beginning.....

but now the greedy twat can fuck right off....

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Eggsy said:
Conork599 said:
I hope he continues to train on his own. Don't want to see him anywhere near the rest of the first team.
Or the reserves as some are suggesting. He will only start spouting his rubbish to young naive impressionable youngster's.

But as others have said what a waste of talent, stupid idiot who has been very badly advised.

Yeah, we don't want 'im muckin' up impressionable lads with Carlos' claptrap.
wouldnt worry the twat cant speak english give him a job cleaning the shitters

i just want to know whats going on with him! we dont even know if he refused to play yet, he said e refused to warm up again because he was alredy warmed up! what if he just had the shits or something?!?!?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.