Carlos Pics from Todays's Training

malg said:
BlueMo' said:
Gives me no pleasure to see those pictures.
Such a shame.
He made his bed, he'll have to lie in it.
Agreed. Not the blokes biggest fan, but I'm also not a fan of some of the comments on this site about him.

If he apologised in english on tv in front of mancini and the team i'd take him back. What are the chances of that though!

Did he Fuck leave united for us, united wouldn't pay what the greedy fat twat wanted and we would simple , he is a money grabbing piece of shit And I wish that another player would have lifted that fa cup rather than that prick

what a stupid stupid bastard that tevez is

wasting such a glorious talent so that he, and his leech of an agent, can try to earn some quick extra millions on top of all the ones they already have

all he had to do was to work hard, be professional and meet his obligations and he would have been able to move on before too long with additional prestige and respect (and a shed load of cash) in any case

but Kia's greed knows no bounds and he thought he could control and outmanoeuvre MCFC and his fat little lapdog just did as he was told as always

picked the wrong fight though this time eh boys?

sad sad bastards the pair of them

Personally I'd make him do this amusing training alone routine till the very last day of the January transfer window and make the greedy fuckers sweat.....and even then I'd only sell if we got the right offer from a club we want to deal with...otherwise make him do this till his contract his up, or he buys it out himself, or we successfully sue the lazy fat greedy bastard, or he retires in sheer funny as fuck frustration lol

Sad. When I think back to Others like The Goat who didn't have the same talent as this idiot but gave everything for City - I know who I'd rather have in my team anyday. Bye bye mercenary

At the time the lying troll Tevez was lifting the cup at Wembley my joyeven after all those years was tempered because of the twat who lifted the cup.
Then next day I watched a recording of the game and watched in disgust as our captain removed City scarves from his neck and discarded them on the floor. That to me was totally disrepectful to the club and the fans irrespective of the fortune we are paying him each week.
It was then disclosed that this excuse for a human being had to be threatened with a two week wages fine before condescending to take part in the bus parade. Has any captain of an FA Cup Winning side ever behaved so disgracefully?
I wanted shut of this guy well before what happened in Munich due to him trying to derail last season in KJanuary by demandinding a tranfer asnd then repeating his demand in the summer and slagging of Manchester to the world in the bargain. I really have trouble understanding the fervant little band of Teves appologists on Bluemoon. I think they would forgive him anything for a few of his goals. In my eyes he is a first clas t--t.

Serves him right, do wish it had rained too. But that would have left me in the rain too, cos I dont know about you guys, but rather enjoyed the sun today.
Anyway, hopefully Balotelli the beast will step up his game to get a permanent striker spot this season, it'll benefit the club and his career, could get 2 birds with 1 stone.

BA - LO - TE - LLI - CAN HE FIX IT?!

BA - LO - TE - LLI - YES HE CAN!

Thats what im gonna be singing if he keeps his performance up.

Balti said:
what a stupid stupid bastard that tevez is

wasting such a glorious talent so that he, and his leech of an agent, can try to earn some quick extra millions on top of all the ones they already have

all he had to do was to work hard, be professional and meet his obligations and he would have been able to move on before too long with additional prestige and respect (and a shed load of cash) in any case

but Kia's greed knows no bounds and he thought he could control and outmanoeuvre MCFC and his fat little lapdog just did as he was told as always

picked the wrong fight though this time eh boys?

sad sad bastards the pair of them

Personally I'd make him do this amusing training alone routine till the very last day of the January transfer window and make the greedy fuckers sweat.....and even then I'd only sell if we got the right offer from a club we want to deal with...otherwise make him do this till his contract his up, or he buys it out himself, or we successfully sue the lazy fat greedy bastard, or he retires in sheer funny as fuck frustration lol

Harsh,very harsh. Uneducated and the subject of abuse yes.

Mark my words.... in 10 years time we willbe reading of this ince great player not living in poverty and destitute.

The man just cannot see what his agent is doing to him.

I have a great deal of sympathy - he is the subject of abuse of the highest order. Shame he is not clever enough to see it.

We do owe the man...like it or not we owe him. As city fans I find it hard to see many of our number behaving like our cantacerous neighbours in the neighboururing City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.