Carlos Tevez City Till He Dies!

Will always work his bollocks off for the cause, but he hasn't played well for months in my book. Touch seems a mile off.

Carlos Tevez has always been a great player for City. He is a world class player who runs and runs and NEVER gives up. Mancini was greatly involved in the incident of last season, everyone seems to have forgiven him but find it so hard to forgive Carlos. Some City fans have short memories. He has had some confidence problems recently but has proved time and again that he truly wants to make it up to the fans for what happened last year. Carlos has had a great and successful career with many teams, I find it very sad that that one incident with Mancini can have so ruined his reputation. City always play better when he is in the team and it will be a sad day when he does go back to Argentina.

Think he's done ok this season. We been lacking goals and he's not been scoreing. Neither have the other strikers. Give him credit he's made a fair few goals this year and we don't look as good without the ball when he's not on. He really puts defenders and keepers under pressure which no one else does as good. Doubt he be here next season but if he does sign a new contract he will still be a great asset.

Jany said:
Carlos Tevez has always been a great player for City. He is a world class player who runs and runs and NEVER gives up. Mancini was greatly involved in the incident of last season, everyone seems to have forgiven him but find it so hard to forgive Carlos. Some City fans have short memories. He has had some confidence problems recently but has proved time and again that he truly wants to make it up to the fans for what happened last year. Carlos has had a great and successful career with many teams, I find it very sad that that one incident with Mancini can have so ruined his reputation. City always play better when he is in the team and it will be a sad day when he does go back to Argentina.

It wasn't just that one incident though was it?

There was a transfer request the day we went top of the table 2 seasons back. There was the screaming and shouting at Mancini everytime he subbed him off. There was the bollox all summer long following our FA Cup win of will he/won't he stay. There was turning up late for pre-season fat. Then there was Munich. Then there was the sabbatical. Then there was the slagging off of Manchester. Only last month he was talking about how he'd rather be playing for Boca than to have to play against Fulham.

The bloke is a grade A ****. He's a fantastic footballer, even if he does seem to have lost a little something this season, but he's still a ****.

I can't wait to see the back of him considering what we pay him. We could get someone better for those wages.

Brilliant assist to Yaya yesterday.

Not near to Tevez we all know though. Started the season in great manner, I thought he's going to be huge add on on last year's performances but was not able to replicate those few early games later.

His work rate mask his shortcomings but he's too ineffective for player of his caliber these days.

I remember at Anfield earlier in the season when he pretty much single-handedly got us a point and looked like one of the best in the world that day. Only to be dropped for the return fixture.

Quality player. Hardly surprising that he gets pissed off at Mancini when he takes him off every game despite the damage it does to City and common sense. Can't help but think what records we would have broke last year if we didn't have such a piss-taker in charge and Tevez would have stayed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.