Carlos Tevez City Till He Dies!

I think people need to come to grips with the fact that he's no longer the lone striker up front that is going to be scoring individual goals against the top sides.

He's a bit older and the system has changed. As long as he's running his socks off and harassing opponent centerbacks, he's doing a damn sight better than Mario or Dzeko in an average match.

Besides, he still fucks with the geriatric over at the swamp.

Wow some split opinions on Tevez still. For me he's our best player because I'm yet to see Aguero, Silva, Yaya, Kompany or any of the others single handedly carry a team for a whole season (2011). He's class and more than just a goal scorer. Our team is so much better with him and I hope he signs a new contract in the summer and stays. x

nothing personal carlos ,but if the club can cash in this summer,they will

nashark said:
I remember at Anfield earlier in the season when he pretty much single-handedly got us a point and looked like one of the best in the world that day. Only to be dropped for the return fixture.

Quality player. Hardly surprising that he gets pissed off at Mancini when he takes him off every game despite the damage it does to City and common sense. Can't help but think what records we would have broke last year if we didn't have such a piss-taker in charge and Tevez would have stayed.
AGREED

nashark said:
I remember at Anfield earlier in the season when he pretty much single-handedly got us a point and looked like one of the best in the world that day. Only to be dropped for the return fixture.

Quality player. Hardly surprising that he gets pissed off at Mancini when he takes him off every game despite the damage it does to City and common sense. Can't help but think what records we would have broke last year if we didn't have such a piss-taker in charge and Tevez would have stayed.
How the fuck is Mancini a piss-taker?

Philbo said:
Hello Everybody!

I just want to say that Carlos Tevez performances this season have been brilliant. In my opinion we are a much better team with him in the side and we look more urgent to get the ball back when we don't have it and more likely to keep it when we have got it.

I know what he did last year was bad, and at the time I was peed off with him, but his commitment since coming back has reminded me that this guy is our best player. So I think it's time to get behind him again and start singing his name again, because there is so much negativity in the ground at the moment.

WE LOVE YOU CARLOS!!

Philbo
He's in the worst form of his life. I can't work it out as he started the season so well. Aguero's best partner

Philbo said:
Hello Everybody!

I just want to say that Carlos Tevez performances this season have been brilliant. In my opinion we are a much better team with him in the side and we look more urgent to get the ball back when we don't have it and more likely to keep it when we have got it.

I know what he did last year was bad, and at the time I was peed off with him, but his commitment since coming back has reminded me that this guy is our best player. So I think it's time to get behind him again and start singing his name again, because there is so much negativity in the ground at the moment.

WE LOVE YOU CARLOS!!

Philbo

wtf?

de niro said:
Philbo said:
Hello Everybody!

WE LOVE YOU CARLOS!!

Philbo

wtf?

It's just Carlos practising his new found English skills.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.