Carlos Tevez City Till He Dies!

citymad said:
Tev was Tev tonight, full of running, quality link up play, scored a brilliant goal, looked a threat all night and even saved one off the line. The little fella is invaluable at the moment and if Sergio's injury news is bad well need him to have more games like he did tonight. Love the little fella!!!

Not a bad goal vs Chelski either

It was a poor show Tevez heading home last year but when he came back it terrified the Rags. It helped to give us great momentum into the last month of the season and it felt like fate that we would be Champions.

Let's not take a World Class player for granted who gives his all in every game. So what if he would rather be at Boca Juniors if he does the business. It is not as if we are overflowing with Life Long Blues in the squad

Tim of the Oak said:
citymad said:
Tev was Tev tonight, full of running, quality link up play, scored a brilliant goal, looked a threat all night and even saved one off the line. The little fella is invaluable at the moment and if Sergio's injury news is bad well need him to have more games like he did tonight. Love the little fella!!!

It was a poor show Tevez heading home last year but when he came back it terrified the Rags. It helped to give us great momentum into the last month of the season and it felt like fate that we would be Champions.

Let's not take a World Class player for granted who gives his all in every game. So what if he would rather be at Boca Juniors if he does the business. It is not as if we are overflowing with Life Long Blues in the squad
good post

Tim of the Oak said:
citymad said:

28.gif

yes..YESSSSSS

Was I dreaming or did I hear the City fans singing his name when he was substituted on Monday night?<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:22 pm --<br /><br />
Rascal said:
wolfie1988 said:
Philbo said:
Hello Everybody!

I just want to say that Carlos Tevez performances this season have been brilliant. In my opinion we are a much better team with him in the side and we look more urgent to get the ball back when we don't have it and more likely to keep it when we have got it.

I know what he did last year was bad, and at the time I was peed off with him, but his commitment since coming back has reminded me that this guy is our best player. So I think it's time to get behind him again and start singing his name again, because there is so much negativity in the ground at the moment.

WE LOVE YOU CARLOS!!

Philbo

Phillip!!!

Philbo and Little Wolfie in a thread. aw

x

HIYA!!!!! x

I have been very impressed with his attitude this season. Just take a look on the OS at the visit he made on behalf of the club to the kids with sensory problems. He was charming and seemed happy to be there and he looked slim and fit (in a fitness way, not an Angelina Jolie way).
OK, so he's only just started scoring important goals, but his motivation and application has been spot on.

citymad said:
Bugger - you beat me to it but I would have included his strike against Chelsea.
He secured the points in the Chelsea game and made sure we got all three points against Villa. Keep it up Tevez!!

We love you Carlos we do,
Oh Carlos we love you!!!!!

Carlos Tevez City till he dies!!!!!!!!! booya!!! x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.