carlos tevez he plays when he wants

uwerosler28 said:
ridiculous song heard at the game today makes us sound pathetic singing a players name who shafted us left right and centre all season and slagged off the city we all live in whilst laughing at us going out of europe , no other set of fans would cheer the little shit , ridiculous .
Go to a game for fucks sake you might know who's singing what.

i kne albert davy said:
uwerosler28 said:
ridiculous song heard at the game today makes us sound pathetic singing a players name who shafted us left right and centre all season and slagged off the city we all live in whilst laughing at us going out of europe , no other set of fans would cheer the little shit , ridiculous .

lol

the toxic one missed a golden opportunity to redeem himself today

Balti said:
i kne albert davy said:
uwerosler28 said:

lol

I know mate just staggered in after drownin our sorrows and picked up on this crap knew i shouldn't have come on but couldn't resist saved me bootin cat round living room.

Here we go again lads....

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/#!/BBCSoccer/status/186237212952760320" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/#!/BBCSoccer/status ... 2952760320</a>

Check the date.

i kne albert davy said:
uwerosler28 said:

He might sit a few blocks way from away fans - may be mistaking their songs for our famous self depreciating humour - usually from S/S and/or 109-112. Probably thought the genuine cheers and celebrations of their three goals were us too - takin' the piss or similar.

i kne albert davy said:
Balti said:
i kne albert davy said:

lol

I know mate just staggered in after drownin our sorrows and picked up on this crap knew i shouldn't have come on but couldn't resist saved me bootin cat round living room.

no you were spot on bud and my dogs been kicked all round the room the poor bastard lol

still we've seen alot worse eh

I remember feeling this bad when we lost matches!

Now we feel suicidal when we draw a game and are only second in the league being the only team challenging those cunts ;-)

Balti said:
i kne albert davy said:
Balti said:
lol

no you were spot on bud and my dogs been kicked all round the room the poor bastard lol

Now we feel suicidal when we draw a game and are only second in the league being the only team challenging those cunts ;-)
felt sure this was our year proper pissed off,but your right seen a lot worse can't believe anybody who was there today thought city fans were singing that even if a quite a few felt like it

i kne albert davy said:
Balti said:
i kne albert davy said:

felt sure this was our year proper pissed off,but your right seen a lot worse can't believe anybody who was there today thought city fans were singing that even if a quite a few felt like it

it was sung [shrug]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.