Carlos Tevez Must Stay

It sounds to me as though he knows we want to re coup some money on him with him saying he thinks he'l return when he's 33. Why say that when he could go at the end of next season if he wanted, I really don't want us to but I reckon we'l sell him this summer

Stortz said:
It sounds to me as though he knows we want to re coup some money on him with him saying he thinks he'l return when he's 33. Why say that when he could go at the end of next season if he wanted, I really don't want us to but I reckon we'l sell him this summer

Because last season when he went mental, he was telling his fans in Argentina he was desperate to play for Boca, & if he saw out one more season at City, he could go there for nothing, but now he's actually hoping to sign another three year deal at City so is buttering the Boca fans up with excuses & pretending he has no choice ?

Neville Kneville said:
Stortz said:

Because last season when he went mental, he was telling his fans in Argentina he was desperate to play for Boca, & if he saw out one more season at City, he could go there for nothing, but now he's actually hoping to sign another three year deal at City so is buttering the Boca fans up with excuses & pretending he has no choice ?
Ye perhaps your right, wouldn't hurt to hang around for a few more years on two hundred grand a week I suppose

Yes let's sell him in the summer. Might get 15m for him. Just think if we add a few million to it we could buy some real quality like garcia for instance. Yes let's do that!
In all seriousness what does the ordinary fan care if he leaves for free or not? His powers may be on the wane but he's still a great competitor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.