Carlos Tevez Must Stay

Give him a two year deal,option of a further one(because he isnt naturally fit and he may be buggered at 31) and everyone's a winner!

besides zabba and maybe clichy I think Tevez has been our most consistent preformer this season, certainly out of the attacking players (midfielders and forwards)

Though he has not scored as many he has adapted to playing a new role, his team work is as good as ever and he is creating plaenty of chnaces and goals for other players...

For me he is out most important attacking player (and I include yaya and silva in that as well).....give him what he wants for the next year or 2 and then we can say goodbye and thanks and let him go back home for free (which Im sure would delight tevez as it would make his transfer easy. At 31/32 he will be winding down and he will have given enough to the club for us to let that happen

simon23 said:
besides zabba and maybe clichy I think Tevez has been our most consistent preformer this season, certainly out of the attacking players (midfielders and forwards)

I'm always that bit more optimistic/confident with Carlos in the team beacause i know he will do everything in his power to win the game,much like Zaba and Kompany,he doesn't know any different.

That attitude can only be infectious(for most....)

He obviously wants a Boca return, but like he said who will pay his transfer?

I suppose he could wait until next Summer and go for free, I don't know.

I personally think he will sign a 1-2 year extension this Summer with him going home at 32/33.

sam-caddick said:
He obviously wants a Boca return, but like he said who will pay his transfer?

I suppose he could wait until next Summer and go for free, I don't know.

I personally think he will sign a 1-2 year extension this Summer with him going home at 32/33.

I thought he would stay next year and then leave on a free but he said he won’t return till he is 33 so I am hoping he wants to stay with us longer. Yes we have had problems with Carlos but it is all sorted now and he always gives 100% on the pitch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.