Carlos Tevez proper interview in English

Doesn't matter what he says, he'll still find something wrong and want out again by the end of the season.

The nature of his time at the club will probably suggest that he'll see out his contract and leave on a free, because even though he seems to want out every 6 months, there are no clubs out there willing to meet our valuation of him or his and Kia's personal terms.

As long as he gives 100% on the pitch and continue's to help us win matches then i'll be happy. But we can't forget what happened in Munich or rule out the possibility of it happening again.

I don't think a lot of what has happened was anything to do with City or Mancini, or dare i say it Kia.
There seems to be two stories going on depending on what side of the fence you are on.

Tevez messed around behind his wifes back, and she found out. She went home and took the kids with her. He wanted to see his kids, but commuting was out of the question. She eventually agreed to move, but only to a warmer country. He wanted a transfer so he could see his kids. When this didn't look like it was going to happen, he became more and more depressed. To add to his misery, City told him he was losing his £6.2 million loyalty bonus just before the Munich game. Everything blew up, and he finally lost the plot. He went home, played some golf, and saw his kids. I'm not sure exactly happened next, but he patched things up with his wife. City helped him move his family back here, and helped them settle in. Maybe Zabba and Aguero helped them feel more at home. Realising his errors, he has apologised, trained hard, and been brilliant in every match.

From another point of view, all this looked very different.
He and Kia have tried to get more money, and when this didn't happen have asked for a transfer. Tevez and Kia have then been seen to cause as much trouble as possible ending with Tevez refusing to play. He has then fooked off home to play golf. Only when a transfer didn't happen, he has come back with his tail between his legs. It is also only a matter of time before he blows up again, and leaves us in the shit again.

If you sort of mix the two stories together, they do actually explain a lot of what has gone on.
I think a lot of what has gone on has mainly been down to his wife and kids. City's relationship was effected due to his state of mind, and Kia ready and waiting to "advise" him. There is nobody more to blame for all of this than Tevez himself. For the first time since this all started, i'm finally begining to believe he finally realises this.

Words mean nothing, but actions do. I don't care about an apology, but he has given one.
Since he has come back, he has done everything right. he has given 100% in training. This has meant he has never looked fitter. He has given 100% in matches. This meant he has scored important goals. He has been involved in several reported and unreported charity events/days. He has even given an interview in english!

So where does this leave us?
Do we dare trust him again?
Will he see out his contract, or even sign an extension?

I suppose as far as him staying or not, is really up to him and the club. He is their asset, so it is up to them to decide whether to cash in on him or not.

For us, do we forgive him(not forget though) and back him 100%?
While i would have been happy if he never played for us again, he is here now. It will take a long time before the trust returns. I would never want him as captain again, but i do think we should sing his name. When ever a City player is putting a shift in, they deserve it. So as Mancini and Tevez have both said "it's finished/over", that is how i now feel...

fulabeer said:
I don't think a lot of what has happened was anything to do with City or Mancini, or dare i say it Kia.
There seems to be two stories going on depending on what side of the fence you are on.

Tevez messed around behind his wifes back, and she found out. She went home and took the kids with her. He wanted to see his kids, but commuting was out of the question. She eventually agreed to move, but only to a warmer country. He wanted a transfer so he could see his kids. When this didn't look like it was going to happen, he became more and more depressed. To add to his misery, City told him he was losing his £6.2 million loyalty bonus just before the Munich game. Everything blew up, and he finally lost the plot. He went home, played some golf, and saw his kids. I'm not sure exactly happened next, but he patched things up with his wife. City helped him move his family back here, and helped them settle in. Maybe Zabba and Aguero helped them feel more at home. Realising his errors, he has apologised, trained hard, and been brilliant in every match.

From another point of view, all this looked very different.
He and Kia have tried to get more money, and when this didn't happen have asked for a transfer. Tevez and Kia have then been seen to cause as much trouble as possible ending with Tevez refusing to play. He has then fooked off home to play golf. Only when a transfer didn't happen, he has come back with his tail between his legs. It is also only a matter of time before he blows up again, and leaves us in the shit again.

If you sort of mix the two stories together, they do actually explain a lot of what has gone on.
I think a lot of what has gone on has mainly been down to his wife and kids. City's relationship was effected due to his state of mind, and Kia ready and waiting to "advise" him. There is nobody more to blame for all of this than Tevez himself. For the first time since this all started, i'm finally begining to believe he finally realises this.

Words mean nothing, but action do. I don't care about an apology, but he has given one.
Since he has come back, he has done everything right. he has given 100% in training. This has meant he has never looked fitter. He has given 100% in matches. This meant he has scored important goals. He has been involved in several reported and unreported charity events/days. He has even given an interview in english!

So where does this leave us?
Do we dare trust him again?
Will he see out his contract, or even sign an entension?

I suppose as far as him staying or not, is really up to him and the club. He is their asset, so it is up to them to decide whether to cash in on him or not.

For us, do we forgive him(not forget though) and back him 100%?
While i would have been happy if he never played for us again, he is here now. It will take a long time before the trust returns. I would never want him as captain again, but i do think we should sing his name. When ever a City player is putting a shift in, they deserve it. So as Mancini and Tevez have both said "it's finished/over", that is how i now feel...

Great post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.