Carlos Tevez

Can't knock the lad for his workrate but he's hardly prolific in the preiership is he - 1in4 at WHU, just less than 1in3 at rags.

Not whats needed for our current style of play.

I was watching skysports news yesterday morning and there was a 5min report about Tevez leaving united.

In a small interview with Tevez during this he claimed, he loves where he lives, all his family are settled and he enjoys his life the way it is at the moment.

So for him could it be any more perfect to just train round the corner and carry on his life as before?

Lets get it there!

£22-£25mill

Anyday quality striker
i also like the
swp/elano---- ireland ----young/silva
----------robbie--------
-------tevez------------

Why is everybody rating gomez so highly? He isnt that good similar to Luca Toni both poor strikers in all honesty. Tevez would be a much better player than gomez. I could easily see gomez being like jo... a total waste of money.

hes a great player and if he wants to come here then i say yes.. its very simple if he is playing better than robbie or ireland or elano or who ever else we buy then they get dropped and he plays, if he doesnt he gets dropped for one of the others

He would walk in to our current team, whether playing just behind the front man or on the right hand side of a 3. Some on here seem to think our current team is better than it really is. We have a top 10 side only, as proven by results this season.

Let Robinho, Ireland and Elano (all 3 of which did nothing against the rags) + SWP fight for a starting place amongst real quality.

mancboy123 said:
Milan couldnt afford the 5m to buy beckham out of his contract where precisely they seeing 45m from i wonder!

Milan might have 100million in the kitty from there meeting with us the other week ;-)

Very good player, knows prem insideout, good age, great attitude, can't have enough of his type in the team. Sign him up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.