Carlos Tevez

Didsbury Dennis said:
DirtyHarry said:
Said to my Lass when he was at the rags that he was a 'City player' and that he`d love it with us, even she agreed then (as a united fan), I`ve a feeling in the future when we talk about City legends, Carlos will be up there, most def !

YOU ARE DEFFO RIGHT ABOUT TEVEZ BEING A CITY PLAYER, A MERCENARY WHO FOLLOWS THE CASH, BUT COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT THE SHIRT ON HIS BACK. HE WAS TOO GOOD TO BE WARMING THE BENCH AT UNITED, BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY AHEAD OF ROONEY. THE BEST OPTION WAS FOR HIM TO MOVE ON, BUT A FEW TROPHYLESS SEASONS AT CITY WILL HAVE HIM MOVING ON AGAIN. THE TWO PREMIERSHIPS, CHAMPS LEAGUE, LEAGUE CUP AND WORLD CLUB MEDALS WILL TIDE HIM OVER FOR A BIT, BUT FOR HOW LONG?

OBSESSED!!

Didsbury Dennis said:
DirtyHarry said:
Said to my Lass when he was at the rags that he was a 'City player' and that he`d love it with us, even she agreed then (as a united fan), I`ve a feeling in the future when we talk about City legends, Carlos will be up there, most def !

YOU ARE DEFFO RIGHT ABOUT TEVEZ BEING A CITY PLAYER, A MERCENARY WHO FOLLOWS THE CASH, BUT COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT THE SHIRT ON HIS BACK. HE WAS TOO GOOD TO BE WARMING THE BENCH AT UNITED, BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY AHEAD OF ROONEY. THE BEST OPTION WAS FOR HIM TO MOVE ON, BUT A FEW TROPHYLESS SEASONS AT CITY WILL HAVE HIM MOVING ON AGAIN. THE TWO PREMIERSHIPS, CHAMPS LEAGUE, LEAGUE CUP AND WORLD CLUB MEDALS WILL TIDE HIM OVER FOR A BIT, BUT FOR HOW LONG?

HAHAHHAHA RAG !!

Didsbury Dennis said:

Fuckin hell Dennis, can hear you from Prestwich you red wanker.

At least we have some cash..

"green and gold until the club doth fold"

You need to point old baconface in the direction of wonga.com chief, they do cheaper interest on 700 million quid than Uncle Malc's golden bond scheme will ever give you.

Didsbury Dennis said:
DirtyHarry said:

hahaha

tick FUKIN tock

Hey dennis, your a fucking idiot!
If you come on here at least say sthg that makes sense you fuckwit!
Dennis get a ticket and go to sold trafford , you Really can get them. Watch that shit and then tell me again why Tevez left!
Prick!

carlos as the lone striker is our best option and our results bear that, his strenght and movement is shear class, the tempo of our game is at another level when you compare it to ade up front, though it does give us other options....this could be the turning point lets not blow it.

Didsbury Dennis said:
DirtyHarry said:

OH DEAR DENNIS. Where shall we start??

Didsbury Dennis said:
DirtyHarry said:

Ever heard of the caps lock key on the left hand side of your keyboard? RAG ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.