Carlos Tevez

Dennis, I think I'm speak for everyone here when I say...
Go back to sucking the windows at old trafford, you stupid fuckin rag.
You'd have Tevez in your team ahead of Berbatov anyday, and you know it.

lee-mcfc said:
Didsbury Dennis said:
Paul, you have about as much self awareness as Adeybayor wearing his Arsenal kit on TV. The alarming thing is he wore it because he wanted his teamates to respect him, and he couldn't get that in a City kit. His agent was laughed off the phone when he tried to strike a deal with United days before he signed for City.

Tevez left coz SAF wouldn't give him a contract, he only started the league cup games and the rest of the time he was a super sub. Nothing wrong with him wanting first team football. Good luck to him. The only dude that had the balls to stump up the asking price was Hughes, but do you really think Tevez would have gone to Eastlands if Liverpool or Arsenal matched the same offer? The answer is no. He was a favourite with the fans for his effort and workrate, same as he was at West Ham and everywhere else he has played in the past and present, but only a idiot would drop Rooney for him? He made a big wedge in the move to city and got out of that terrible contract with MSI, but lets see how long he sticks around, trying to feed off the scraps from the top table. Lets see how long all of them stick around for, Robinho was the first big signing and he's already gone!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA tevez TURNED DOWN THE OFFER YOU PRICK.

From the Independent July 2009

Tevez said yesterday: "I want to stay but United still haven't made any offer. I'm annoyed that Ferguson says that I didn't like what they were offering because neither me nor my representatives have received any offer. I've been waiting for a year-and-a-half for them to make an offer.

"I don't know what my future is. United know what they have to pay if they want to me to stay. It annoys me that they're beginning to play games with the people who cheer me with such affection in every match. I want them [the fans] to know I haven't received any offer. If I have to leave the club then I want to leave in a good way."

Tevez was due back in Manchester this week after being given leave to return to Buenos Aires for a break, thus missing United's 3-0 defeat of Southampton in the FA Cup third round. The 24-year-old's loan deal at Old Trafford runs out in the summer and he is currently free to talk to other clubs about a move at the end of the season. Having failed to secure a contract with United, Tevez said he would be doing exactly that.

"Now every club has the same opportunity to sign me," Tevez said. "If a club comes to me and offers me a contract for five years, then I will accept it for my own peace of mind. But I would like to stay at Manchester as long as they don't play games with me. I will sign my last contract, and then I reckon I'll go back to Boca [Juniors]. That could be in four or five years."

As well as the delay in signing a permanent deal, Tevez has also found himself relegated to the role of squad player behind Dimitar Berbatov who was also given the No 9 shirt that the Argentinean prized.

Dennis you deluded red twat,do you really believe fergie turned down the offer of signing Adebayor?when your as skint as yonited are,you have to shop in the bargain basement,that's why you ended up with that scouse crock you keep wheeling out now again.

Everyone knows if Rooneys injured your knackered.

Tevez is a much more effective player with Adebayor out of the side IMO, because up front on his own he has more license to forage wherever he feels he can be most threatening, whereas Adebayor's presence restricts him somewhat. Just look how many goals Tevez has scored when playing instead of Ade.

I meant to say this a few matches ago, honestly, I would rather play with one striker, tevez, with macinis tactics. it just seems to pay more dividends. Even when adybyor plays with tevez, it doesn't seem as good as with 1 striker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.