Carlos Tevez

wez99 said:
Carlos is the best player I,ve seen at City since Colin Bell, got to keep him. A properly fit & motivated Tevez is our best hope of more glory next season.
Forget the Munich fiasco, Carlos would be a city legend. He commits to city, that'll do for me.

If they don't replace them wouldn't have mind them in same group for CL seeing as they are Pot 1.

They will go for a loan deal 10/10 no doubt about it. They are double dealing bastards. We should just tell them to fuck off. Used that excuse with Acquilani then after a year sent him back to Liverpool.

Rammyblues said:
If they don't replace them wouldn't have mind them in same group for CL seeing as they are Pot 1.

They will go for a loan deal 10/10 no doubt about it. They are double dealing bastards. We should just tell them to fuck off. Used that excuse with Acquilani then after a year sent him back to Liverpool.
We should buy them, then just at the point when the fans are dressed as Arabs dancing in the street, hang Khaldoon out of a window with two fingers held aloft donning a city shirt.

TH gave us a bit of a warning in one of his clues about AC Milan. If they are serious then it has to be a permanent move.

carlos92 said:
TH gave us a bit of a warning in one of his clues about AC Milan. If they are serious then it has to be a permanent move.

To be fair any of us could of worked that out, the only players we have sent out on loans (besides youngsters on development loans) are players who are impossible to shift and who have no use for; Ade, Bridge and RSC, we could have sent Tevez to Milan in January but Khaldroon and the Sheik said no then so they are n't going to budge now either and whilst Dzeko and Kolarov have been frustrating at times they are still useful and have a place in a squad so a loan move for any 1st team player has little sense. Without Ibra and Silva, Milan could lose 10 or 15 points compared to last season but they would still have a chance of finishing 2nd, they should get on with bringing players they can afford and develop and integrate into their team rather than fannying about chasing players they can't afford and have next to no chance of sneaking through a loan move on.

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
carlos92 said:

To be fair any of us could of worked that out, the only players we have sent out on loans (besides youngsters on development loans) are players who are impossible to shift and who have no use for; Ade, Bridge and RSC, we could have sent Tevez to Milan in January but Khaldroon and the Sheik said no then so they are n't going to budge now either and whilst Dzeko and Kolarov have been frustrating at times they are still useful and have a place in a squad so a loan move for any 1st team player has little sense. Without Ibra and Silva, Milan could lose 10 or 15 points compared to last season but they would still have a chance of finishing 2nd, they should get on with bringing players they can afford and develop and integrate into their team rather than fannying about chasing players they can't afford and have next to no chance of sneaking through a loan move on.
sense - we finished five places higher than the winners of the Champions League. Lets not forget what a lottery that comp is. L'pool penaties god knows how many times.. Utd penalties and two 95 min goals and Chelsea pens.

Lancet Fluke said:
In terms of how good he is at football, less than 30 million is definitely a bargain. I'm surprised Real aren't interested in him tbh, I think he would be right up Mourinho's street and he would settle very well in Madrid, I'm sure.
Think TH said a couple of weeks back that Madrid had made an inquiry, but I agree, I'd be surprised if they didn't take that interest further if a deal could be struck for less than £25m, which looks highly possible.

wez99 said:
Carlos is the best player I,ve seen at City since Colin Bell, got to keep him. A properly fit & motivated Tevez is our best hope of more glory next season.
Erm Yaya,the only player i've seen worthy of taking the we'll drink a drink a drink song off Colin Bell.

Thenumber1blue said:
wez99 said:
Erm Yaya,the only player i've seen worthy of taking the we'll drink a drink a drink song off Colin Bell.

Think king Kompany will have something to say about that :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.