Carlos Tevez

SPIDERBOY said:
i personally think milan will come in for dzeko,before tevez...or both

Yep Dzeko and Kolorav double purchase 40m would be a good deal think they are after a left back as well

waspish said:
SPIDERBOY said:

Yep Dzeko and Kolorav double purchase 40m would be a good deal think they are after a left back as well
£30 million would be more realistic.

Milan would want Dzeko and Kolarov on loan, they always want top money for their players but never want to spend any.

The ideal situation would be for us to arrange a swap for T.Silva but this doesn't look likely now.

pudge said:
waspish said:
SPIDERBOY said:

think £40 is about right,think we paid £27 for dzeko and £13 for kolorov,not sure,but they can't of lost any value,surley..

SPIDERBOY said:
pudge said:
waspish said:

think £40 is about right,think we paid £27 for dzeko and £13 for kolorov,not sure,but they can't of lost any value,surley..

Milan will want cheap as possible.

SPIDERBOY said:
pudge said:
waspish said:

But if reports are true that they want to leave then we can't demand anything can we..

EDIT: Correction 40 quid seems about right

pudge said:
SPIDERBOY said:
pudge said:

But if reports are true that they want to leave then we can't demand anything can we..

I agree €40m is about right but Milan will start the bidding at €3m and a bottle of Chianti.

nmc said:
pudge said:
SPIDERBOY said:

I agree €40m is about right but Milan will start the bidding at €3m and a bottle of Chianti.

Dont forget the farver beans.. ts ts ts ts ts ts.

samharris said:
nmc said:
pudge said:

Dont forget the farver beans.. ts ts ts ts ts ts.

hahahaaaaa

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.