Carlos Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he is going to go a swap deal with di Maria wouldn't be a bad option,I love Carlos though he gives 100 % every time he pulls on the shirt .
It does seem like city want to let him go though.

blue12 said:
If he is going to go a swap deal with di Maria wouldn't be a bad option,I love Carlos though he gives 100 % every time he pulls on the shirt .
It does seem like city want to let him go though.

If we are letting him go you can bet your arse there is an incoming big name striker

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
california blue said:
We will do something daft and sell him for pennies like we did with dejong due to his mental wages.

De Jong wasn't sold because of wages, he was the first under what you'd call 'mancini's' team to speak out!

Who/what did he speak out against?
Was it Mancini who wanted him out?

117 M34 said:
california blue said:
We will do something daft and sell him for pennies like we did with dejong due to his mental wages.

De Jong wasn't sold because of wages, he was the first under what you'd call 'mancini's' team to speak out!

Apparently Mancini thought De Jong had too much influence in the dressing room...

I don't know if its true or not, just something that was mentioned.

Train said:
117 M34 said:

Apparently Mancini thought De Jong had too much influence in the dressing room...

I thought the club and his agent couldn't agree a sizeable increase on a new contract

rastus said:
Train said:
117 M34 said:

I thought the club and his agent couldn't agree a sizeable increase on a new contract

That's what i thought at first, but it doesn't make sense though because he's earning slightly less at Milan than he was during his time here. He's on roughly £50k pw, whereas he was on £55k during his time here.

Train said:
117 M34 said:

Would you bring De Jong back?

Train said:
117 M34 said:

outrageous if true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.