Carlos Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluemoon115 said:
Forzacitizens said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
No.

Cavani and Falcao were the two strikers to go for and it looks like we will get neither.

Suarez is on a par but we won't get him and not sure many want him anyway.

I think we may get Torres

this,

thought we might do better this summer in the transfer market, it isn't looking too good so far. I'm sure Fernandinho and Navas are good players but we still need another 3 players imo
There's still 2 bleedin' months!

If we're down to deadline day deadwood again you'll have a point, but we're nowhere near that yet.

So that's a player every 3 weeks? Definitely time to panic :)

Plenty of time left and I would imagine the players in question are already in early discussions

got a feeling it will be Suarez.

They will get knocked out of the confederation cup most likely tomorrow so we could hear more about him in the next few days.

Marvin said:
Hopefully the deal is done.

Setting aside the arguments over the fee and how good he was/is, who will we target as a replacement

I think we still have an interest in Cavani, though his Uruguay performances make you wonder whether he may have a problem replicating his Napoli form elsewhere.

Benteke? Michu?

I expect Pellegrini will be looking at a Spanish/Portuguese or South American player(s). You buy what you know.

And what about Dzeko. Even with the arrival of Navas, I still don't see Dzeko fitting in with Aguero.

Michu is interesting for me. 17 goals for Swansea who play a similar style but with players that are not as good as ours.

Who knows. Tevez will take some replacing though

Can't see us buying a player that has had so many disciplinary problems as well as having a 10 match ban to start the season with.

Thanks for most of the memories Carlos.
We need someone with his work ethic and never-say-die attitude, such as Cavani, or (it pains me to say) Suarez.
Get Reus next year when we can activate his buyout clause, a pacy left winger, Matuidi and a backup left back to replace Kolarov (Shaw) and I'd say that's a pretty decent summer. Maybe a CB, not that I think we need one if we keep Lescott and Richards.

GXCity said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Forzacitizens said:
this,

thought we might do better this summer in the transfer market, it isn't looking too good so far. I'm sure Fernandinho and Navas are good players but we still need another 3 players imo
There's still 2 bleedin' months!

If we're down to deadline day deadwood again you'll have a point, but we're nowhere near that yet.

So that's a player every 3 weeks? Definitely time to panic :)

Plenty of time left and I would imagine the players in question are already in early discussions

Plenty of time left but ideally the full squad in place before we go on tour. I am no fan of players signing on 31 August 3 games in.

I would like to think that the club wouldn't agree to let Tevez leave without being fairly confident that a replacement is secured. Would they be that shortsighted? We shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.