Carlos Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be more than happy if Edin stays and Carlos moves on. I genuinely believe that with a quicker approach to our attacking football, Edin is capable of scoring freely. The speculation that Pelligrini specifically requested that Edin remain at the club suggests that he believes it too.

One of the best players to ever don the shirt imo.

That said, we have had our monies worth and its time for him to move on.

Thanks and good luck Carlos.

Kola will be the next to Juve. Does this mean they might be willing to sell Vidal to us, fingers crossed

This is excellent news as long as Juve don't come back with five quid and a bag of peanut m&ms

oldius said:
I will be more than happy if Edin stays and Carlos moves on. I genuinely believe that with a quicker approach to our attacking football, Edin is capable of scoring freely. The speculation that Pelligrini specifically requested that Edin remain at the club suggests that he believes it too.

First I've heard of that.

I say we cash in now on tevez and keep dzeko . Tev has been a great player but at 29 I'd like us to part with him for someone new to take his place .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.