Carlos Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daz_Blue said:
Not one press outlet has picked up on this...........I smell bullshit .....

It usually takes the British press about 1-2 days to catch up to the foreign media.

I assume this will be like Milan (or was it Inter? can't remember), where the player's agreed personal terms but Juve's offer is disgraceful.

Unfortunately we aren't in the best position to hold out for a fantastic offer.

Tevez out the door would be more about freeing up a wage, rather than trying to get a huge fee imo.

His book value wont be that much anyway by now so I don't see us losing on him.

Andouble said:
I assume this will be like Milan (or was it Inter? can't remember), where the player's agreed personal terms but Juve's offer is disgraceful.

Unfortunately we aren't in the best position to hold out for a fantastic offer.

Wasn't it reporte last week they offered 5m euros and Melo? haha.

Carlos is a 20m euro player, even with one year left on his deal.

BlueHalli said:
I say we cash in now on tevez and keep dzeko . Tev has been a great player but at 29 I'd like us to part with him for someone new to take his place .

I don't quite get this bit. Tev is too old at 29, but our new 'Boy from Brazil' (via Ukraine) is 28 yet we're all creaming ourselves over his arrival???

If we signed him for 30m on a five year deal that is six million a year, amortisation. Of course that does not mean to say he is only worth 6m but i suspect that is the figure Juventus want to pay or even less. I would hope we could get 10m - 15m at todays prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.