Carlos Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.
<a class="postlink" href="https://www.facebook.com/pages/Arturo-Vidal-Official-Page/222022294508131" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.facebook.com/pages/Arturo-V ... 2294508131</a>

Sad day, gutted really,up there with my favourites.

However,maybe the time is right, im excited at his replacement......

Best of luck Carlos, overall, fond memories!

Very gutted about this as we are losing a very very valuable member of the squad. For me he is irreplaceable

BlueCityfan said:
LoveCity said:
Torres - same age as Tevez, similar wage bracket, 1 Premier League goal between December and May. It'd be the most pointless transfer ever. Someone younger and with hunger to achieve things. Torres has won everything.

This. But it depends, are we after a secondary striker or a proper goalscorer?
If it's the first one, Jovetic could be an option. But if it's the latter Higuain or Lewandowski would be good.

Jovetic is a massive downgrade on Tevez and would be such a pointless signing for us. I think it just depends as you say whether we want an out & out striker or wether we want someone who can play on the left of a 3 but also be cover as 3rd choice for the central position (Aguero/ Dzeko) if need be I.e Villa/ El shawaraay.

Do we really need a replacement for Tevez?

My understanding is that we will be playing a 4-3-3 of sorts next season, so for CF we will have Aguero, Dzeko and Guidetti. (or a replacement if Dzeko goes).

That's 3 players for 1 one position.

We have Nasri, Silva, Navas & Milner as a possibility for 2 wide positions of the front 3. For me, Milner is better playing from a deeper role as he doesn't have the pace or trickery for an out & out forward, so I'm more than happy with the Isco signing ; )

If it happens

What a difference a week makes.

From signing Fernandinho and Navas, now Cavani and Isco have slipped away at the last hurdle. Tevez leaving. Does this mean we are stuck with Dzeko? Unbelievable. I have faith in Soriano and Begiristein, but it isn't looking good.

I'll take Suarez any day any time..he's even better than cavani Higuain jovetic and almost every player in the world not named cristiano and lionel

mancini was never going to let carlos play again after munich- he was put under massive pressure by city, and eventually let back in the fold and really we won the league last yr with his goals

see you old pal, good luck at juve! you will shine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.