Carlos Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.
salfordpaul said:
mancini was never going to let carlos play again after munich- he was put under massive pressure by city, and eventually let back in the fold and really we won the league last yr with his goals

see you old pal, good luck at juve! you will shine

Unfortunately it doesn't seem he was willing to sign an extension so I can see why the club have decided to sell

Will always be grateful for his time at City

eddiemarin09 said:
I'll take Suarez any day any time..he's even better than cavani Higuain jovetic and almost every player in the world not named cristiano and lionel

look i'm no lover of Suarez but right now i can't think of a better forward to replace Tevez,

zeven said:
@BluePhil8 said:
What a difference a week makes.

From signing Fernandinho and Navas, now Cavani and Isco have slipped away at the last hurdle. Tevez leaving. Does this mean we are stuck with Dzeko? Unbelievable. I have faith in Soriano and Begiristein, but it isn't looking good.
THIS. we went from a very promising window to a disaster window in "five red seconds" IF something els doesnt happen in this window.

but i feel a bit underwhelmed by all this.

It's not even July. Put the big girl pants on you big fairy's.

Skashion said:
Won the league with his goals. Comedy. Some ridiculous levels of mental gymnastics going on here.

That's bollocks skash.....he had an impact when he came back but if he hadn't have fucked off without permission for half the season we'd have pissed it. He owes every other member of that squad his medal.

Tez Tosterone said:
I'm With Stupid said:
Maly Wilson said:
Do we really need a replacement for Tevez?

My understanding is that we will be playing a 4-3-3 of sorts next season, so for CF we will have Aguero, Dzeko and Guidetti. (or a replacement if Dzeko goes).

That's 3 players for 1 one position.

We have Nasri, Silva, Navas & Milner as a possibility for 2 wide positions of the front 3. For me, Milner is better playing from a deeper role as he doesn't have the pace or trickery for an out & out forward, so I'm more than happy with the Isco signing ; )

If it happens
In that case, we'd still need to sign a goalscoring winger then, because God knows none of our current midfielders know where the net is.

We need a 25 goals per season striker. FACT.
We already have one, but if you're gonna play with one striker up front, you can't expect him to get all the goals.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Can't see us buying a player that has had so many disciplinary problems as well as having a 10 match ban to start the season with.

Its 6 already done 4

Skashion said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Skashion said:
Won the league with his goals. Comedy. Some ridiculous levels of mental gymnastics going on here.
Must be like Christmas come early for you, quite sad really that this is probably the pinnacle of your week.
It's even sadder that this is the worst part of yours.
Did Tevez shag your wife or something? I never did understand your irrational hatred of a man you've never even met. In fact the only people I've encountered who hate Tevez as much as you, have all been rags. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.