Carlos Tevez

Not forgetting Weeeo.
article-1289489459324-0c023281000005dc-340363_636x412.jpg
One of my favourite photos, that and Mario one with Wio and Anderson at Wembley.

Tevez under Pellegrini or Guardiola would’ve been incredible. They’d have brought out the best in him. Remember he was cleared of refusing to come on in Munich. I’d have got on strike had my manager lied about me to the media.
I was told by a City d8rector that Tevez would have 5o apologise before any change to the situation while he was on strike. I presume he did and was allowed back into the squad.

I have just read this entire thread and no one has said about about the Netflix series. Has anyone watched it and is it worth watching?

Superb player and always gave 100% I think Mancini handled him badly which resulted in him going awol

Carlos Tevez: "This virus is a disaster. Footballers can live without receiving a single paycheck for a few years, but I feel sorry for the person who wakes up at 6 in the morning and comes back at 9 at night just to feed his family. Us footballers can make a difference."

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.