carpet gripper

Considering the amount of compo claims for stubbing your toe on an uneven paving slab, nothing would surprise me.
Fucking hell does Bruce Grobbelaar live round those parts. I can understand the shed robbing now the match fixing has dried upbruce.jpg

plant hawthorn or Pyracantha bush/hedge next to the fence.
Both can be acquired for less than a tenner, both will do more damage to a burglar than carpet grips and they will not get you in trouble with the law.
Pyracantha is more attractive and the berries are good for the birds

Both can be acquired for less than a tenner, both will do more damage to a burglar than carpet grips and they will not get you in trouble with the law.
This is good advice.
Anything natural cant be used against the property owner. Shame we cant grow cactii !
A decorative dried bramble branch for instance, is thorny as fuck, and if placed in strategic positions will cause nasty cuts if tackled.

Carpet grips wont get him in trouble with the law either.
Hello? What can we do for you?
Yes, thankyou. The thing is, Im a burglar. I climbed a fence to screw a house last night and Ive cut my hands on these nails. I want something done about it.
Goodbye.

Carpet grips wont get him in trouble with the law either.
Hello? What can we do for you?
Yes, thankyou. The thing is, Im a burglar. I climbed a fence to screw a house last night and Ive cut my hands on these nails. I want something done about it.
Goodbye.

if the burglar gets caught then he/she will press charges, because they have nowt to lose

if the burglar gets caught then he/she will press charges, because they have nowt to lose
You dont know much about burglars, I can tell. Which is nice. You dont exist in the murky world of shit I do. Burglars do not plead guilty even if caught, and if they did then making a complaint of being cut on a fence is an admission in itself.

You dont know much about burglars, I can tell. Which is nice. You dont exist in the murky world of shit I do. Burglars do not plead guilty even if caught, and if they did then making a complaint of being cut on a fence is an admission in itself.
once found guilty they will press charges.
happened to a guy i was at uni with.
granted it was in liverpool but still

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.