Carragher spits at fan / now prank on g neville backfires

What a vile tit,

Spitting is disgusting and the fact that it appears to have been his first reaction is shocking.

2kkho3.jpg
Hahahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

The knob spots Carragher and starts filming trying to provoke him. I am in no way condoning what he did, spitting is both vile and infantile but that dad is s moron. His daughter wasn't that upset about the spitting more her dad's behaviour.

I’d be sad to see him go. I know from a few years back from someone who was close to him at that time that he’s from a seriously rough background. Much more so than Gerrard or even Rooney, but he’s clearly educated himself and for me is one of the most thoughtful and articulate pundits on tv. I hugely enjoy his football analysis; it’s always well-considered and fair. It would be sad to see a momentary lapse bring a promising career to an end. Spitting is considered disgusting by society, but is it nearly as reprensible as shagging your brother’s wife, for example? That hasn’t stopped Giggs carrying on with his life and career. People break the law; it doesn’t make them monsters.

People comparing it to what Collymore did are being ridiculous. One was a sustained attack on a defenceless female and an egregious abuse of power; the other was Jamie Carragher losing it for a spilt second after being provoked, for which he’s subsequently apologised. For me, absolutely no comparison.

I don’t think he will lose his job, as Sky didn’t sack Paul Merson or Kirsty Gallagher for drink driving, which is surely a more serious offence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.