Cars

Churchill123 said:
Your numer plate is the tits!

Cheers! I've seen quite a few people taking pics of it, although they are usually latinos who know something about football, as opposed to Americans who must think I am a homo!!
"Man City? What 's wrong with women?"

Have a Man UFC and a Leeds U in the area where I live, too. It is only about £50 extra to choose your own license plate in Illinois.

My mate has a Volt (the electric car in the second pic) with "LOL OIL" as the license plate. He says people stop and take pics of his, too!

If I get one, I'm going to get "I TIMES R" as the license plate! (Helps if you know Ohms Law!)

ChicagoBlue said:
Churchill123 said:
Your numer plate is the tits!

Cheers! I've seen quite a few people taking pics of it, although they are usually latinos who know something about football, as opposed to Americans who must think I am a homo!!
"Man City? What 's wrong with women?"

Have a Man UFC and a Leeds U in the area where I live, too. It is only about £50 extra to choose your own license plate in Illinois.

My mate has a Volt (the electric car in the second pic) with "LOL OIL" as the license plate. He says people stop and take pics of his, too!

If I get one, I'm going to get "I TIMES R" as the license plate! (Helps if you know Ohms Law!)

As your "Chicago Blue" I have to say Chicago is up there as one of my fav cities in the world, probably only second to San Francisco! :) - Ow and of course Manchester

Ancient Citizen said:
DiscoSteve said:
so lets turn this into 'the worst car you've ever owned' thread - that'll stop the nob waving

all you bimmer/merc lads, just repost the same pictures

as for me - it was my classic red 1978 Morris Marina 1.8 Super Deluxe - 1970's styling on 1940's Morris Minor running gear
3160_02.jpg

I had the marvellous 1.3 coupe version of this pile of shit as a company car in 1978, in hearing aid beige. Prior to that was a Fiat 127, the first ever hatchback, I believe, and was nippy and practical, the only problem being you could sit at night listening to it rust.
I just drive a rusty shit heap but hey not the end of the world

moonblueboy said:
Ancient Citizen said:
DiscoSteve said:
so lets turn this into 'the worst car you've ever owned' thread - that'll stop the nob waving

all you bimmer/merc lads, just repost the same pictures

as for me - it was my classic red 1978 Morris Marina 1.8 Super Deluxe - 1970's styling on 1940's Morris Minor running gear
3160_02.jpg

I had the marvellous 1.3 coupe version of this pile of shit as a company car in 1978, in hearing aid beige. Prior to that was a Fiat 127, the first ever hatchback, I believe, and was nippy and practical, the only problem being you could sit at night listening to it rust.
I just drive a rusty shit heap but hey not the end of the world
Give it time..slowly slowly catchy Maserati!

I drove a fiat 124 until a wheel fell over driving between Brussels and Antwerp. I left it there. Then I had a Simca estate car that had enough rust holes to resemble the Flintstone's car. Got a Jetta now. Thinking about putting MCFC plates on it, but worried some nob will key it if I do. Because I'm the kind of nob that would key a car with MUFC plates.

Just got this - wife drives it mainly, hence the colour! She loves it! Don't see many Dakar Beige ones about.

3022a6u.jpg

ChicagoBlue said:
jacko74 said:
Subaru Impreza wrx sti type UK Prodrive

Do I win the prize for longest name?

Longest name, shortest time to 100kph?!!

Nice one, mate!

Yeah, and also shortest time to empty the fuel tank... it's crippling me!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.