CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Screenshot-20220508-085417-2.png

If, as in the headline, it's an 'ULTRA SECRETIVE three year legal investigation'. nobody knows the outcome? That being the case, conversely, the headline could read, 'Are the Premier League about to EXONERATE Manchester City? But obviously that won't generate anywhere near the amount of clicks a negative spin will.

If, as in the headline, it's an 'ULTRA SECRETIVE three year legal investigation'. nobody knows the outcome? That being the case, conversely, the headline could read, 'Are the Premier League about to EXONERATE Manchester City? But obviously that won't generate anywhere near the amount of clicks a negative spin will.
How can you be exonerated before you are convicted?

It’s not a criminal case yet it is reported as if it is. The PL has similar powers to a golf club which wants to sanction a member. The coverage is laughable.
Having had some experience in that department this could have a longer run than The Mousetrap!! It’s a pointless exercise and usually the only one who resigns is the poor bastard who they persuaded to be Chairman of the Disciplinary Ctte.

As ever, excellent review/summary of the latest in the 'Get City' saga, from you and others such as 'Petrusha', 'KS55', 'Bobbyowen', 'Psychedelic Casual' and so on. Grateful thanks, all.

It's particularly useful in helping the rest of us bat away complaints from tiresome friends/others who support the teams behind this seemingly never-ending attempt to undermine our club (especially the Twin Red Filths at either end of the East Lancs..) despite all the evidence, freely available in the public domain, that demonstrates City has acted correctly.

One thing - looking again just now at the conversation in this thread from yesterday onwards, while I did so the i-Thingy device I had on 'random play' here picked out Don Maclean's beautiful 'Vincent'. In one of those odd moments of 'synchronicity', it occurred to me how apposite to this campaign against City are the final two lines:

'They did not listen, they're not listening still/ Perhaps they never will?'

Sums up the partial media and those numpty fans of other clubs in one.. they never learn..
It’s great to have some “experts” on here when the rest of us are thick as two short days planks.

Last edited:
It’s not a criminal case yet it is reported as if it is. The PL has similar powers to a golf club which wants to sanction a member. The coverage is laughable.
Golf clubs ban you for putting your score card in the wrong box, after watching you do it and saying nothing.

If it is over the Mancini stuff the taxman would have had a look, as in the Harry Redknapp case, and the PL wouldn't pursue until any criminal case had ended. So it must pass the tax man's strict liability test. Therefore I doubt it is the Mancini wages allegations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.