CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

If someone runs a business at home selling on eBay offers a sponsor say of 1k to a local football club you then do research you could say that’s dodgy! Bottom line people know very little about Crypto you can run a multi million pound company from a bedroom and employ 1/2 people! You can say betting should be banned from all advertising is football till then people should keep quiet if they know nothing about how these businesses work especially that kunt Harris!
Not quite what I meant to be honest, I understand your post and the reasons you give, I just meant crypto in general tbh

188BET Liverpool and HTH betting Manchester United. Has anyone done any investigation reporting on those ?

Have they fuck but they are fine as sponsor like ours is it’s just we have the media kunts who look for any negative to keep the Narrative of city are cheats

Perhaps Kopites would care to examine their last published accounts and look for any indications of warnings that 'they cannot compete' and the potential for FSG selling part/full amounts of their shares - I doubt there is any... which sort of indicates that their accounts are not an accurate reflection of reality, no?
Did you smuggle in a Sharpie when you were at Anfield for the recent game and left a note on the bog wall?

Kyle the LFC fan replied and informed me that there is nothing dodgy about 188BET, so that's that then, nothing to see here, move along, move along.

If someone runs a business at home selling on eBay offers a sponsor say of 1k to a local football club you then do research you could say that’s dodgy! Bottom line people know very little about Crypto you can run a multi million pound company from a bedroom and employ 1/2 people! You can say betting should be banned from all advertising is football till then people should keep quiet if they know nothing about how these businesses work especially that kunt Harris!
Good on them for employing half people, that's what I say.

My guess is these betting companies are made for Chinese audiences, where betting is illegal.

Hence these companies can only legally advertise abroad, on broadcasts shown in China. The Premier League is perfect. You will find a load of these legal/illegal Chinese betting companies all over football and none have any real business in the countries the clubs are in so usually just have template websites and twitter accounts.

Just tried logging on to the 188BET site and it came out with you can not access this site due to your location ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.