CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

The fact no one from City asked the question as part of their statement is another own goal.

I suspect we are in Ceferin's good books after the CAS verdict and the ESL failure. I am not sure they are the enemy. Sometimes it's better to play the long game than try to score points.

I know it's an unpopular opinion on here, but a strong UEFA and a strong FIFA are better for us than a strong G14 or an ESL cartel.

For any specific reason?

I didn’t like the way Bernardo / Mendy was viewed but not the issue. I can’t stand Sam Lee bring given a platform when he regularly throws shit & don’t tell me it’s balanced as it ain’t. Overall it’s just a bit boring & it feels like everyone wants to be the next City fan to work for the guardian slagging City off.

I suspect we are in Ceferin's good books after the CAS verdict and the ESL failure. I am not sure they are the enemy. Sometimes it's better to play the long game than try to score points.

I know it's an unpopular opinion on here, but a strong UEFA and a strong FIFA are better for us than a strong G14 or an ESL cartel.

Yeah I agree. Better the devil you know.

Is [Sam Lee] still on the BM podcasts?

I don't think so. I don't listen to every episode of the BM podcast but do tune in fairly regularly, and I haven't heard him on it for quite a while.

I suspect it's because The Athletic now has its own City podcast entitled 'Why always us?', which is also available to non-subscribers. He's a regular on that along with Pol Ballus, with David Mooney as the host.

I listened to that one for a while, but stopped because Sam Lee annoys me. I don't really care who he supports - I thought Stuart Brennan, for instance, did an excellent job at the MEN despite being a rag.

I just always have the feeling with Sam that he really doesn't 'get' City at all.

I don't think so. I don't listen to every episode of the BM podcast but do tune in fairly regularly, and I haven't heard him on it for quite a while.

I suspect it's because The Athletic now has its own City podcast entitled 'Why always us?', which is also available to non-subscribers. He's a regular on that along with Pol Ballus, with David Mooney as the host.

I listened to that one for a while, but stopped because Sam Lee annoys me. I don't really care who he supports - I thought Stuart Brennan, for instance, did an excellent job at the MEN despite being a rag.

I just always have the feeling with Sam that he really doesn't 'get' City at all.
He doesn't want to and has no intention of ever doing so, he is like a spy in the camp rather than a club reporter, oh, he is a massive **** as well.

I believe it was our owners decision to buy City in full knowledge that the decision would be shall we say unpopular with its spine of main members at FIFA and UEFA.
Over time his financial decision has evolved into what it is today ie a financial success.
As a businessman he is surely pleased and in a much better position than those early years.
Why would he unhappy with current events.

How laughable this case was that Uefa’s evidence at the CAS were print outs of the emails. Could you imagine the victim cries and support from the British press if this had happened to Liverpool, there would be wall to wall Panorma programs and the local mp calling for education on how corrupt Uefa are to be taught in schools.

Not a peep from the U.K. press when there is a story there to be told how corrupt Uefa are.
In fact UEFA didn't even have print outs from the original emails because they didn't have them and had never even had sight of them. Apparently they turned up at CAS with nothing more than photocopies of Der Speigel's articles. No wonder CAS used the words "no evidence" 11 times in their report.

I have the utmost respect for Stu Brennan, contrary to what people think it’s not about fan boys reporting on our club but intelligent & most important factually correct information. No sensationalist click bait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.