CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

My 2 cents on the short verdict:

1: UEFA acted under bad faith. "Breaches in question were not established or time barred". That proves the malicious intent of UEFA all along.

2: This decision leaves little to no room for appeal as far as UEFA is concerned though full picture would be revealed with detailed verdict.

3: It would be interesting to note whether we take the option of appeal against the fine. We did not cooperate with an organisation who was acting illegitimately in the first place, so to punish us for non cooperation seems a bit unfair. We may get some relief if we appeal the fine but I don't think club would want to go down that route and would be happy to close the chapter with payment of fine.

4: PL investigation might be hit by the same issues i.e. Time barred and Unestablished breaches. Most importantly now we have the CAS verdict to support our claims.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.