CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Could one of you lovely ladies or gentlemen whoever has Twitter please tweet sky sports the fella who is there go to guy on uefa and ffp has just said that city still have the premier league version of ffp to be investigated over,I thought that was a load of bollocks ...

I was convinced they were going to shaft us (admittedly based on nothing more than negative nelly vibes) . Delighted to be wrong!

I am not sure having the ex CEO’s of Liverpool and United sitting on UEFA committees making this decision was the smartest move as at best it could look like it prejudiced any attempt at a fair process.

Result.

City have paid a penalty for fucking UEFA about but it's a small price compared to a ban.

Clearly others will claim that we were guilty anyway but this is still a big fuck you to our opponents.

Funny that the club's adamant position on this has won the day. Who'd have thought it. Eventually people will twig that we have very smart people running the show - they ain't perfect but they are very clever and very rich: a winning combo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.