CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Just copied and pasted form city page on facebook so I dont know if this is true:

La Liga president Javier Tebas has declared the Court of Arbitration for Sport as being ‘not up to standard’ after overturning Manchester City’s two-year European ban.
Tebas is a long-time critic of City’s funding model and has accused both them and Paris St-Germain of ‘financial doping’ in the past.
“We have to reassess whether the Cas is the appropriate body to which to appeal institutional decisions in football," he said. "Switzerland is a country with a great history of arbitration, the Cas is not up to standard.”
A quick google translate :-

"The CAS panel wasn't composed of right-wing islamophobic nut-jobs so we need to put that right."

As I fully expected the integrity of our club has been confirmed, the hate campaign by UEFA, the Sky sports cartel and the German equivalent of the Sun newspaper has been exposed. Now I hope that the authorities, after issuing an apology, sort the real problems out in football which are clubs being run at a level where they are 1/2 billion in debt, the VAR farce which favours certain clubs and the total bias towards all clubs not members of the original Sky sports 4.

Why are Leicester fans pissed?
We aren't responsible for their poor form post lockdown and implosion against Bournemouth
Exactly. The scrammble for 5th place was embaressing for these so called great clubs like the Rags, Spurs and Arsenal. And Leicester had 3rd place in the bag untill they turned into a sunday league team. Fuck all to do with us that these teams are shite.

Exactly. Sometimes the angry people get very very angry if you just smile smugly at them :) :) :)
Apologies, if already posted. Can't keep up.
images

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.