CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

We're a successful professionally ran club with no debt, have pumped money into Manchester improving the local community, grassroots football etc. We're guilty of wanting to be successful and are hated because we dared disturb the pack.

You've got United over the road, with owners who have took money out of the club to build shopping centres or whatever in America, all while being in debt. They're allowed to go out and spend 80 odd million on shite centre halves and do what the fuck they want. Why are we the pantomime villains, why are teams like that not being looked at? it can't be healthy if your owners taking money out of football even if it is as a 'loan'

I might be talking utter shite here, but I just don't understand it.

Stolen from r/soccer, posted by a Bayern Munich fan ...

"They didn't make any mockery of UEFA. UEFA were pressured by the football elite to recharge them with a violation for which they had already charged and punished them in 2014. CAS rejected UEFA's new charges and any other legal court would too. I would love to see UEFA and people like Tebas to take this to Swiss Courts only to be rejected there as well. These new charges from before 2014 won't stand in any court of law.
As far as UEFA are concerned, City's compliant with FFP since 2014 and their current income are real with all the TV money, CL money and new sponsorship money. The days that UEFA can charge them for fake sponsorships are over. They are now among the clubs that many global sponsors are interested to advertise with because of global coverage they get and new fans they make around the world."
Fuck me, a sensible post on r/soccer ?

Not really that 'balanced' mate.
Said he would wait for the full report to come out before commenting, particularly wrt time barred elements.
But the point is this - the judgement says we have not violated FFP and if some elements were timed out so what?
It's not up to City to act against their own interests and request they be 'untimed' out.
Fcuks sake.
We are innocent and he got it wrong, end of.
Had he studied the facts of the case properly as many on here did , he would have realised there was a possibility of timed out elements to the case.
He didn't.
Just because there were some elements which were time barred why should anyone think we were guilty of deceipt in that period either.
It just means UEFA were guilty of incompetence,vindictiveness and stupidity in not realising it.

The cnut should be called out to explain why he thinks this and remind the bbc that they are supposedly a impartial organisation clearly that’s not the case,the cnut should have been sacked after his remarks about the Leicester city owner ...
A few people today have mentioned the Leicester City owner, what did he say? Missed it back then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.