CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Some scouse knob on the radio saying that we've been cleared got of because rules wont let you go back more than five years to look at financial records !! Then he really lost the plot suggesting other teams in Europe v ould refuse to play against City in the ECL so City could still be banned ! What s bone head I've heard him before his name is Tony and like all dippers he's a gob shite quite lucid and well versed when its going Liverpool's way but totally looses it when things go against them !

was he just in there now again ?
He was on talksport earlier and stated taking about us using intelligence services from UAE or something. Really sounded like he had lost his mind. And I for one love that

useron.gif
Morgana

• Believer
  • star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
  • Sanity is overrated.
xx.gif

Re: Man City - Superbia in Non Poenas - thoughts with them at this difficult time
« Reply #6918 on: Today at 07:03:02 PM »
Pains me to root for Real Madrid even for one second but I hope this lot get fucked every which way by Ramos and Co.

Gonna be surprised to see Ramos is banned for the 2nd leg ha ha ha fucking clueless.

Some scouse knob on the radio saying that we've been cleared got of because rules wont let you go back more than five years to look at financial records !! Then he really lost the plot suggesting other teams in Europe v ould refuse to play against City in the ECL so City could still be banned ! What s bone head I've heard him before his name is Tony and like all dippers he's a gob shite quite lucid and well versed when its going Liverpool's way but totally looses it when things go against them !
Never trust a scouser ha

was he just in there now again ?
He was on talksport earlier and stated taking about us using intelligence services from UAE or something. Really sounded like he had lost his mind. And I for one love that
Defo the same guy, this is f---ing magic , they realise how bitter gnarled and twisted they are !

Bit rich when his club got a ban for ALL English Clubs. Well not his club, more like the National Front and Chelsea Headhunters. Amazing they supported Chelsea really when all 14 of those who received jail sentences were from.........Liverpool!

Bleeding Dippers, when they are guilty spend years banging on they are innocent (take your pick at an incident, there's loads to choose from).
City are innocent and straight away we're guilty!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.