CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Even Chris Sutton’s face gave it away, you could see he was thinking what a dickhead.
Completely, what I can't understand is how you can just say "they got off on a technicality" before the full statement has been released. Although I'm probably giving him too much credit that he's aware there is more to come. Also the whole time-barred thing leople are latching on to. This doesn't mean that City have been found guilty of things that have been time-barred. It just means they're inadmisable because of when they occurred.

I mean, he even said we'd dragged out feet with CAS. He should have been called out on that there and then.

Prick

This is a good summery of where we are.

No doubt our management are well versed in crisis management and damage limitation, because that's where we are right now.

Tempting as it is to come out all guns blazing, with legal letters flying to every fucker who even thinks about passing wind in our direction, it will not work. SKY seem to have changed their tack a bit, but for the most part Monday's decision has now been interpreted as we're guilty and we got away with it.

We simply have no handle on the narrative.

I have no clue as to what we are going to do next.
I agree with you.
We need to get more media savvy or employ experts who are.
Their job to counter the narrative.

Apart from he makes it sound like rules are handed down by a higher authority (an impartial governing body) whereas in reality FFP for UEFA and the PL were mastermind in the OT Boardroom.
Sure that’s a view we share, however as a comparative quote to those of bingo and moaner, it’s fair enough

Are City just going to take it all lying down again, or are we going to start going after organisations now like der Spiegel, certain members of the press etc?. The latest attacks on our club says to me that the time is now to stop all these niceties we've shown in the past and to start fighting back. We've tried to be liked for too long now, let's go on the front foot now City and give it them back.
Don’t think can do anything really until we can see the ruling in full. I expect a few phone calls after that issuing warnings

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.