CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Outrageous stuff
Completely, what I can't understand is how you can just say "they got off on a technicality" before the full statement has been released. Although I'm probably giving him too much credit that he's aware there is more to come. Also the whole time-barred thing leople are latching on to. This doesn't mean that City have been found guilty of things that have been time-barred. It just means they're inadmisable because of when they occurred.

I mean, he even said we'd dragged out feet with CAS. He should have been called out on that there and then.

Prick
He couldn't even get the currency right.

There have been a couple of different interpretations of what Mourinho was on about. Luckily, the following statement from the Special One has made his position crystal clear. I quote:

"And Financial Fair Play is the same thing. When I say it should finish it is not because I do not agree with the basic principle. It’s because I don’t agree with the circus.

“So let’s open the door of the circus and let people enjoy and don’t pay and go in and come out and do what they want and stay for the clown show and then go out because I don’t like the horses’ show. I come in, I go out, there is no control. Let people enjoy freely".

Discuss.

That explains it. Hopefuly he will disappear back under a rock
He's already been shown to have a racist's mindset from his social media output. Like that cretinous spurs linked FLA mob that got caught on camera giving out racist abuse at the recent peaceful protest in Hertfordshire, likewise he's from Hitchin.

As regards the "time-barring" comments in the media, I'd point out that the time restrictions placed on enforcement action aren't just random time limits self-imposed for no reason, they are there to reflect Article 6 of the EHCR, the right to a fair trial and, in particular, the right to have your hearing held within "a reasonable time". The fact that UEFA decided that the principles of the right to a fair trial don't apply to City and that it should over-ride its own rules tells its own story.

Are City just going to take it all lying down again, or are we going to start going after organisations now like der Spiegel, certain members of the press etc?. The latest attacks on our club says to me that the time is now to stop all these niceties we've shown in the past and to start fighting back. We've tried to be liked for too long now, let's go on the front foot now City and give it them back.

As already been alluded to by other posters we can't win even when we win. The media narative which is picked up by the idiot pundits who have an agenda is that really City lost.
If the club did decided to go after the worse offenders then it will given oxygen to their claims and take a number of years, tie up valuable executive time and City will be percieved to be bullys, already happen. The most we can do is send out letters from our legal team to warn the offenders that they must cease with their false accusations and stop protraying City in a bad light with fake news

Candle waiver owners said to be shocked by City acquittal.

Agent Parry gave them bad advise.

Haters all regurgitating the same mantra " FFP IS DEAD THANKS TO CITY"

So let me get this straight.

We are cleared of violating FFP.

But this means FFP is dead ?

Ho the fuck do these retards come to this conclusion.

Just reinforces my view,guilt,or innocence was irrelevant.They just wanted us fucked over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.