CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Now we have been found not guilty, but have had our name dragged through the mud, i hope the club now takes its kids gloves off and legally goes after anyone who is out to damage the clubs reputation and calls us cheats inc those in the media. Hope the club also state we did not co=operate due to the leaks and the way UEFA handled the case and also if proof, come out with the 1st charge where they moved the goalposts and lift the dirt on that also

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FEELING!!!!!! Well done to all those blues that stayed postiive during the whole process!!! Go City!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having read the UEFA statement I have to agree with your assessment. Whilst I am obviously delighted about the overturning of the ban I have felt all along that only a complete exoneration would finally kill the rumours and allegations being made by the Press, supporters of other Clubs and other UEFA affiliated organisations like La Liga.

This has the feeling of “case not proven” rather that “not guilty”

We were never going to get more than that. We have been "cleared" in relation to what mattered and overturned the ban, we didn't need anything more. That's a big enough headline for us to say we did nothing wrong. All of the press so far is stating the same. The fine being due to not playing ball, BBC even saying why we didn't and being spot on strangely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.