CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Love it
Tariq parry lapdog panja says we had 12 lawyers and uefa only had 6!!!
But but but ....Miguel Delaney promised uefa had sent the A team this time!!!!

Maybe we had twice as much evidence to run through
Like 10 emails
I’m sure uefa started with 12 and after having a gander at the evidence said they weren’t putting there reputation on the line over this non case and ducked off to the pub

Quite a few blues will be knocking about pre-Madrid for the Silva lining. Coincidentally don’t the media park up at the Campus where the team will be setting off from?
Would be absolutely awful if people went looking for them
We’re not scousers mate

I think a statement from Khaldoon is imminent.
Above and beyond the normal end of season report and a detailed explanation of the CAS report I expect him to send out a powerful message to the media. It is well overdue.
Time to silence the whispers!
Well I’ve heard the 3:15 at kempton park races is off, the nine riders have misplaced their horses

is it any wonder we didnt co-operate , Laterme was leaking info to the media at every opportunity , and probably recieving a nice little earner at the same time , so why would we give this failed politician any more ammunition.
UEFA has been proven to be corrupt from to top to bottom they are just whipping boys for the G14 and Hateful eight , if we did win the Champs league i would refuse to collect the trophy , the embarrasment it would cause UEFA and Ceferin would be insurmountable.
Its a joke competition , were a team that can finish 4th twenty five points behind the Champions and then lose half a dozen games and still make the final, the winners of this trophy are not the best club in europe , they are invariably the luckiest club in europe.
I think this will be the start of city working closely with Ceferin at uefa.

Thanks mate, I’ve just submitted my complaint.

BBC Sport have consistently misreported the outcomes of the case in the Court for Arbitration for Sport (CAS) of UEFA vs Manchester City FC. City, who were exonerated of all charges of financial manipulation. Your headline reads as though City were found guilty so please investigate this bias. Also, a couple of weeks earlier when the Court Judgment was first announced, your sports reporter on breakfast TV mocked Pep Guardiola, the most successful manager of the last decade, whilst passing no comment on criticisms by rival managers. I don’t expect my BBC licence fee to pay for disinformation, bias and tribal reporting to suit rival sports fans. I also question why in this era of BLM protests, your reporters attack the only English trophy winning Club with an Arab owner. Please provide me with answers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.