CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

My sister has just informed me about a new allegations by Der Spiegel are now come out saying that we have lied to CAS. So now is the time to tell them either show is the evidence or shut up.

If the club know they are lying that is libellous under our laws So let's go out and sue those schewinhunds, for every penny they have. The board should make sure that they have not a penny left in the bank. While they we are using the paper, let's take the editor, the journo, and the owner as well.

£50 million should do it

No. The case is over. CAS were satisfied that Etihad were fully responsible for funding their sponsorship deal with us. There was no disguised equity investment from ADUG. What Simon Pearce did or didn't do or say is irrelevant
Also backing up this is the fact that CAS said (iirc) they had seen the transactions and they didn't match the content of the alleged emails.

My only worry is is that these bastards will continue to leak things, hopefully the club's lawyers have covered every base and gone over all details before the award was made public.

My sister has just informed me about a new allegations by Der Spiegel are now come out saying that we have lied to CAS. So now is the time to tell them either show is the evidence or shut up.

If the club know they are lying that is libellous under our laws So let's go out and sue those schewinhunds, for every penny they have. The board should make sure that they have not a penny left in the bank. While they we are using the paper, let's take the editor, the journo, and the owner as well.
And then sue UEFA and the cartel etc etc

Absolutely nothing in this email, as someone has already posted, SP is correcting the accounts, not negotiating anything, so this email does not show anything new, i am certain the club have done everything correctly, the German newspaper is leading an attack, with no substance. Come on City, stick together and we will always win.
City need to send them a cease and desist letter saying that if you don’t we will sue. After all they are our emails the robbing bastards.

kaz7 yes I do. While we're doing Der Speigel let's also go after all the British press who said we broke FFP. Let's leave them bankrupt as well

This isn't the way it works. Just get over it because what you are after will never happen. It would be nice but you might as well say let's run them over with my toy truck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.