CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

The state of fucking Castles - again.

Duncan Castles
@DuncanCastles

·
7 Aug

Wolves reach settlement agreement with UEFA for breaking Financial Fair Play regulations. Conditional financial punishment of €0.2m is one fiftieth of the sum levied upon Manchester City by CAS for the Abu Dhabi-owned club’s latest contravention of FFP.
Castles really is a fraud. He lambasts City for buying eight defenders worth an average of 45m Euros each since the takeover which makes a total of 360m Euros in 12 years (a very modest outlay). In the same period United have bought 15 defenders for a total outlay of 450m Euros I have heard of lies and damn statistics but surely this is the definition of fake news. None of his content stands up to any scrutiny. During this period United bought gems like Bailly, Lindelof, Rojo, Blind, and Harry Maguire was a snip at 86m Euros.

Castles really is a fraud. He lambasts City for buying eight defenders worth an average of 45m Euros each since the takeover which makes a total of 360m Euros in 12 years (a very modest outlay). In the same period United have bought 15 defenders for a total outlay of 450m Euros I have heard of lies and damn statistics but surely this is the definition of fake news. None of his content stands up to any scrutiny. During this period United bought gems like Bailly, Lindelof, Rojo, Blind, and Harry Maguire was a snip at 86m Euros.
Takes pay as Moaniho's promoter so it's no suprise. He's a ****.

The offside one was dubious and the double penalty was fucking criminal.

I am no apologist for shit refereeing.

Even the most diligent of referees cannot give very close offsides, hence my point about the three liverpool goals.
The disallowed "goal" in the second leg, was more contentious, I spotted it live, but I do not think it was that easy, VAR, would have altered it.

My point was that the refereeing in the two ties against Madrid, hardly showed signs of a conspiracy.
The other point I made is that i would prefer some of these CL referees to Mr Moss, Mr Oliver, and the majority of other premier league gets,
Whether we will get a fair trial by referees in the ko matches , won't hold my breath.

I am no apologist for shit refereeing.

Even the most diligent of referees cannot give very close offsides, hence my point about the three liverpool goals.
The disallowed "goal" in the second leg, was more contentious, I spotted it live, but I do not think it was that easy, VAR, would have altered it.

My point was that the refereeing in the two ties against Madrid, hardly showed signs of a conspiracy.
The other point I made is that i would prefer some of these CL referees to Mr Moss, Mr Oliver, and the majority of other premier league gets,
Whether we will get a fair trial by referees in the ko matches , won't hold my breath.
Agreed. I think referees in the CL are generally much better than the clowns we suffer from in the PL. There are exceptions of course. VAR is usually used better in the CL with referees checking the monitor (though the Juve match the other night did turn into a farce)

I put Aljezeera news on this morning to get a different view on the news, there was a documentary on about Muddy Waters that look into dodgy share dealings, i don't understand any of this kind of stuff but Shiekh Mansour kept getting a mention and also showed him talking at a conference, does anybody Prestwich Blue ect no anything about it?

I put Aljezeera news on this morning to get a different view on the news, there was a documentary on about Muddy Waters that look into dodgy share dealings, i don't understand any of this kind of stuff but Shiekh Mansour kept getting a mention and also showed him talking at a conference, does anybody Prestwich Blue ect no anything about it?
A documentary about Muddy Waters that kept mentioning Sheikh Mansour.

Are you sure it wasn't a dream?

Never felt more like singin’ the blues?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.